Unfair battle

I am absolutely sick of this game purposely making me lose, automatically changing animals giving 3 turns to an opponent etc, I have Bought 3 times on offers etc have given it a fair chance but this is constant and now I read people use cheats, tbh I would like a refund

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are legitimately confused about Dino swaps. When you swap, you forfeit that round of combat and your opponent will get one round of uncontested attacking. If you could swap and the opponent couldn’t strike you, a user could switch Dino’s every turn and the match would never end since nobody could attack. The game is functioning as intended, and at your lower bracket it is unlikely that you are encountering someone abusing a game feature. Hope that helps

Lol the lvl of noobs accusing game functions or bugs cheating on these forums are astronomical here. Don’t you folk have and form of rationalization? Maybe instead of jumping the fence accusing cheats ask about your experience? This is a forum, lol.

Would be better if you read my statement correctly and not be condescending, I started the game itself is constantly swapping my dinosaurs, not myself or by my choice

---- Jarett wrote ----

Lord_G

August 15
I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are legitimately confused about Dino swaps. When you swap, you forfeit that round of combat and your opponent will get one round of uncontested attacking. If you could swap and the opponent couldn’t strike you, a user could switch Dino’s every turn and the match would never end since nobody could attack. The game is functioning as intended, and at your lower bracket it is unlikely that you are encountering someone abusing a game feature. Hope that helps

If you use a dinosaur that has an automatic swap feature or run feature then your dinosaur will swap. You probably need to familiarize yourself with the features of the dinosaurs fighting abilities.

I too had problems at first (still do sometimes). The game isn’t about having to WIN though . It is about fun. Are you really not having fun playing? Game isn’t for you then so better if you do leave.