Ludia Forums

Unfair matching

What the deuce is going on with the matchmaking? It was bad before but in this tournament it is worse than ever. I keep matching lvl 30 people and I got creatures lvl 20-24

The beginning of the tourneys are always like that. Everyone starts at 0, regardless of team strength. Just wait a bit and the big guns will move on up.

Never experienced it that many hours after the startup before

maybe because nobody want to play it???
Even at 0 trophy,your rank is 4500…
Personnaly,i climb to 30 and i stop there…
This tournament is exclusive lvl 30

1 Like

I only did the tournament to deplete the dreaded 12 battle daily mission. After that, I deduced out

I wouldn’t pay 100HC just to do 12 daily battles. but thats just me.

1 Like

Yeah, I think a lot of people are put off by the high entry fee/low reward combo this time around.

2 Likes

If we’re lucky they hear the complaints and give us refunds. Similar things has happened before

I dont play this game, however, the thread is very interesting to me as Ludia has a number of similar threads in the Warriors of Waterdeep forum. It seems they abandoning the newbies/mid-ranked players to the experienced players (big money P2P players) in multiple Ludia Games.

2 Likes

Your assessment is accurate

1 Like

Yeah… Like some time ago they only awarded top 500…:upside_down_face:
Also now the awards the top players get is so much larger than for the average player that it just keeps up the imbalance…

1 Like