Ludia Forums

Unhappy with changes to game..ie. statboosts

Thanks again @ludia for changing the game. It sucks now an is no longer fun. I’ve been playing since the game started an worked very hard to get my team to the level I had it at. It just took me 5 attacks to beat a 2300hp stegosaurus with my level 23 grypolith that is complete b.s. I am very much considering uninstalling the game I’ve already cancelled the vip on both mine an my son’s account. Please change it back before enough people quit an this game goes away. Theres a ton of other games to play if not…ie…pokemon go, walking dead, Harry Potter or Ghostbusters to name a few.

2 Likes

I do not like the new update. You have to lose 3 battles in order to win 1. If this doesn’t change I will delet this game

1 Like

Yes brother yes​:+1:t4::metal:

1 Like

Give it a week and it will settle down.

I don’t know how this is a bad change, honestly. Boosts have to be used wisely now. It’s a better system. I’m actually still unboosted and have a 75% win percentage from my last couple sessions. I’m on my way back to the beach without boosts. I don’t know why all of these threads are suddenly popping up.

2 Likes