Unique fuse dna

Why is the minimum dna :dna: upgrade set to 10 only for uniques? It takes more dna to fuse and then to spend 1,000 coins to ONLY receive a 10 dna upgrade for a unique is honestly the biggest rip off. Uniques minimum should be set to 20 or above, whatever the max of the legendary is, 200 legendary dna does not equate to 10 unique fuse come on ludia

4 Likes

I 100000000000000000000000000% agree with this message

3 Likes

That’s the point, you’re supposed to grind. You can’t just have everything handed to you

6 Likes

I would 10000000% love for the minimum fuse to be 20 on uniques.
Can’t tell you how many times I’ve waited days for a fuse on Gem, only to get a 10.

3 Likes

I’m not asking for a hand out, I’m asking for a fair trade for a fuse considering the ratio is massively uneven for each fuse on them yet legendary and epics don’t have such a bare minimum each and every fuse. Uniques 9/10 times fuse 10 dna each time! How is that a fair grind?

2 Likes

I get your point but honestly it should be like that or the game would become unplayable very quickly and boring too. What does bother me is you put in all that time, effort and coins to see the creature nerfed to shreds next update. That should be dealt with.

3 Likes

Wait until you find out an apex fuse can also be 10

1 Like

Uniques are meant to be harder to fuse for, than uniques, so it’s fine that you get 10’s

2 Likes