Ludia Forums

Unique incubators mean Ludia is FAR more desperate than ever imagined previously

So, if I still was so addicted to this game that I was still dropping cash on this game, I would be paying about $180 (CAD) on the largest Hard Cash option (after tax) that isn’t a sale.

The unique incubator currently in the shop costs the entire 15000 HC you’d get from that purchase.

You can purchase the Unique incubator upwards of 10 times!

If I was in my previously mentioned addictive stage, I’d be shelling $1800 for 1000 Unique DNA, completely random. This is only made even worse than it is by that you can get DNA of dinos you already have at 30.

Please, don’t support this. It’s so tempting to those with money to burn but it just feeds the idea they can do this while ignoring the impact it has on the countless others who simply cannot do so because Ludia doesn’t understand the concept of “MICRO”-transactions.

Let it die.

18 Likes

LOL. Desperate much Ludia?

For TWO 50 DNA

1 Like

Imagine paying that much and getting Tuoramoloch tho

22 Likes

Not even close to create a unique. It’s criminal.

2 Likes

Strike events? come on feature them in strike events.

1 Like

gonna guess tenontorex is most likley coming out of that.
$100 for rare and common DNA :joy:

3 Likes

This is very easy to say “No, thanks!” to… even if I had money to burn I wouldn’t buy it.

5 Likes

Obviously a scam

6 Likes

No boosts, no bucks!

1 Like

So technically a brand new account could do the batman technique, buy 10 incubators for $1,000, get some good RNG and all 4 dinos could be uniques?

So who is up for it?

4 Likes

Price tags in the shop are non-sense in general, but this non-sense is spectacular!

2 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one bewildered by this. I laughed out loud when I saw that price tag.

2 Likes

and 50 grypo. :roll_eyes:
that sunday unique map event months ago was fantastic. i unlocked indor and tryko there.
now a random unique incubator? pffff…

3 Likes

IMO you’re just insane to pay real money for this free game. All it takes is to play the game. I have everything and I’ve never spent a penny on the game.

I work 40+ hours a week not for this game but for my mortgage and food and real life things. Hell I rarely ever buy a season pass or dlc on my PS4 games.

The real money spent on this game is outrageous! I complain a lot about this game and I’m not even paying. I can’t imagine how mad you people get who buy this stuff and pay monthly vip subscriptions.

Free to play since the first month the game came out.

7 Likes

This is a new low for Ludia. Talk about some whale pandering! Are you kidding me?! Way to make a game 100% pay to win. Hope the game is worth it to the whales that actually spend $1000USD on this game.

3 Likes

No unique darting events but hey spend $100 and get 50 x2 random unique DNA lmfao. Wow

3 Likes

And there it is everyone the Death Knell has just rung, abandon ship. They will only do something like this if the games going under and are trying to rake in as much money as possible before the end.

Though I may be wrong…it might just be utter greed!

7 Likes

That isn’t worth it at all. :laughing:

1 Like

Rest In Peace arena balance, you will be sadly missed!

“Arena Balance”
1.0 - 1.6

2 Likes
6 Likes