Ludia Forums

Unique news

that makes me so mad lol. i thought so aswell. busting my butt trying to do the missions.

3 Likes

And those are another unique that I’m not getting for a long long time. Only because of darwin…

3 Likes

Well RIP me, spent so much Mono the last one month to bring Monostego to 25 :joy:

Oh well, no regrets really as Monostego is such a fine dino at team level and has served me amazingly well. Now I just hope they don’t nerf it next patch…

Either way, even if I did manage to make these two uniques (Stygi G2 + Darwezopteryx is more realistic for me), it would be ages until they are team level.

1 Like

for 3 actually, lol. for darwezopteryx, which makes that + stigy gen 2 for a hybrid, which darwinopterus + monomimus is the 3rd one. we gotta tell Ludia to please make darwinopterus global for update 1.6 lol

4 Likes

Are u sure about that

3 Likes

Oh gosh my darwin is level 15 with 1000 spare dna, but I was saving on mimus for this motive so I’m gonna try going fore the mimus unique

1 Like

Darwinopterus= Bad
Hatzegopteryx= Bad
Stygimoloch Gen 2= Bad

1 Like

yep it’s getting nerfed for sure

hopefully :smiley: or I have to move to a park and live there :S

1 Like

lol

10 characters

Omg.

The Monolophosaurus is already so rare!

2 Likes

Just like how ankylo g1 is bad on its own but tryko is the best dino in the game so

2 Likes

Or like velociraptor was nerfed to the ground but erlidom is op so

1 Like

Keep scrolling higher on that chat @Pateradactyl :wink:

@eek was right on one of them!

Velociraptor isn’t that good and how is Tryko the best, creatures that are immune and fast can sometimes kill it

Badlands player spotted

5 Likes

why do they BOTH need darwin???

also, now we know why they’ve been giving away 100+ alanqa everyday :roll_eyes: :unamused:

5 Likes

the immune bleeder meta :smiley:

1 Like

With Darwin being a component in 2 hybrids (indirectly in 3 hybrids), it is very likely it would become a global spawn next patch. I’m counting on it. Restricting it to parks would be too much.

I remember they released Tarbo from parks when they introduced Thor.

8 Likes