Ludia Forums

Unknown creature

Maybe LORD LYTHRONAX :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if it is gone after maintenance mode.

1 Like

I feel like it could be, or an Alanqa hybrid/Alankylosaurus superhybrid. Alanqa means “phoenix”, and the name evokes themes of rebirth (“refresh”, “natem” = birth).

2 Likes

Wait what didn’t see that thing in the data mine

This one is probably Tsintaosaurus

2 Likes

Can we give ludia some credit for giving it (as far as i know) an accurate crest

3 Likes

Assuming you’re on the discord, check the datamine channel, and scroll up until you find Andrewtodon, Rinchenia, etc. It’s right there in between all of them.

Not on the discord but im problably gonna join

Well the game opened again and somehow its still there, at least for now. Maybe someone with more locked dinosaurs can narrow down what the name could be?

1 Like

I don’t think so it says Wednesday all the time, so its dartable. Currently none of the apex bosses are dartable. If they will turn out to be dartable that will cause unbalance in the lower arenas like destroying level 11s with their level 26 apexes :grimacing:

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m personally taking the spawn window with a grain of salt, ludia has gotten that wrong before

1 Like

Big brain energy here. Now this is intriguing speculation

3 Likes

Maybe it’s fused with Tsintaosaurus, as it’s the prime suspect to create the ultimate cleansing/healing machine

4 Likes

but if he says he’s on Wednesday all day someone will find him today, hopefully

Can u send me the link which tells of the datamine?

It’s on the JWA discord. I’ll just copy the text.

“New Creatures (names only; not likely to be released soon)
Andrewtodon
Rinchenia
Refrenantem
Stegoceras
Struthiomimus
Tsintaosaurus”

This datamine dates back to January 8th. Unfortunately that’s all I personally have seen, other people do the actual datamining. But notice how every other dino mentioned was released in 2.6?

1 Like

That’s the new healer, the one with ferocity I think

Seems its latin for Rush so a hybrid perhaps.

2 Likes

Yeah, maybe. It’s definitely not a real creature, so probably a hybrid or Apex.

Just don’t translate “natem” by itself from Latin. I still think it’s related to the theme of birth though (e.g. Natal, native = where you were born, nativity, etc.)

1 Like