Unlimited attempts on event dinos -- yes, still a thing

Just got word from an alliance member that this is still an issue. It has been reported multiple times to Support (step by step instructions sent and all). Also this has been covered in previous forum posts.

Mods, Save the report to Support reply. This alliance member is not interested in once again providing data to Support (at this point why waste the effort if there is no intention to truly fix this), this is just to just let all of the community know that this still exists.

Here is one of the older posts that cover this (its been closed of course).
https://forum.ludia.com/t/unlimited-attempts-on-event-dinos/116042

Here is proof its still here today with the current events:
unlimited_attempts2

7 Likes

:thinking::flushed::flushed:

Shenanigans… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Can this company do anything right? They had promised it was patched and once again another lie. This has just sealed the fate of the game in one weekend

19 Likes

5 Likes

Like come on is it that hard to fix that TWO YEARS LATTER! it’s still a thing

3 Likes

Unbelievable?
No.
Cuz it’s Fudia!

13 Likes

Don’t need a report, thank you for letting us know it’s still happening.

3 Likes

Ludia again! It is enough to stop playing.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Apparently you do!!

Unless the reason is to save our time because you already know nothing will be done about it yet again. If that’s the case, thank you for being so considerate of our time.

11 Likes

Lies, lies, lies. They are everywhere when it comes to a Ludia game, “hey we promise to fix this next patch”. Next patch: It’s not patched. You guys did a awesome job making JWA, give yourself a pat on the back.

Ludia: hey no cheating ok guys

Members: cheat

Ludia: Hey, no cheating.

Members: post profanity in the in game chat

Ludia: BAN

7 Likes

let’s take some deep breaths here folks

1 Like

I get it, I mean nothing positive comes from us being negative about this.

But nothing happens if we are positive or negative. That is the issue.

11 Likes

Yeah this is a VERY easy fix, it’s just a case of ludia being EXTREMELY lazy again

1 Like

Wait, when did they say they fixed this? I’ve been waiting for an official announcement on this issue and how they planned on dealing with people who exploited this.

I heard they fixed this after the unique snake got unlocked by exploiting in one day. Still not fixed??? What is even the point of playing this game? I honestly can’t believe people spend money when they could just do this instead.

3 Likes

When they don’t do anything to fix such a game breaking and exploitable glitch like this or don’t hand out punishment to people who abused it it really shows that the game is going downhill just because ludia doesn’t care

3 Likes

No.

most mods are great and I know this isn’t your fault, but please resign from Ludia and go work for a more competent company. You (and we) deserve better.
You shouldn’t be caught in the backlash of their failures

(Diplodocus is bad enough but imagine if this was one of the legendaries or uniques)

10 Likes

I’m always optimistic that ludia will actually be able to run their own game at some point but the more stuff like this happens I’m not sure if they’re ever gonna be able to do that. They’ve known for a long time that we want stuff like this fixed and what do they do? Ignore it, ignore a very easy fix that could be done in probably 10 minutes or less. Ludia, honest question, why do you think you get all this backlash? It’s because the devs and higher ups don’t care. All the players mean to ludia are $ symbols and it’s very sad to see especially when they treat long-time players like this. They don’t care about bugs, they don’t care about the players and they especially don’t care about balance. I usually don’t rant like this but people and myself are very angry and we have every right to be. Please ludia fix this game, we’re desperate at this point

3 Likes