Ludia Forums

Unlimited attempts on event dinos

Dear Ludia. It’s been 1,5 year that you’ve been informed about this bug and you haven’t still fixed it.

No wonder that players just quit this game. You don’t care about fair play. You care only about money, how to make players pay more and more. No matter that game is full of bugs and cheaters. Pay your money and don’t ask any question.

P.S. The screenshot is not mine. My ardenta is at 28 and I haven’t used a single attempt, cus I’ve uninstalled this game few months ago.

14 Likes

What the… wow

I have never gotten this bug. D:

Holy cow :cow: like :joy::rofl:I can just not stop laughing that’s insane

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

That’s how some players got tons of rhino a couple weeks ago

And that’s the proof that Ludia was informed about this bug 1,5 years ago. First they released event dinos and the first event with indoraptor with 1 attempt was already bugged.

But still they don’t care. You pay for this bugged game and it’s alright.

3 Likes

Ohh, how its triggered? Is it something like happened to random account? Just curious.

This is very sad and unacceptable! That explain why some people have those mathematically impossible high level dino ! Ludia need to prioritize this by scanning all accounts and fix or ban those tainted accounts.

Everyone may have noticed that some well known players are gone from the leaderboard! Good job Ludia for finally catching them and banning those accounts !

24 Likes

Oh come on!

I’m sure it only happened to .001% of the players, Ludia evaluated the situation and determined it had no negative effects on the rest of players, so there was and is no need to take action.

Bwahahahahaahaa! That was sarcasm.

13 Likes

@E.D This would kinda be a good topic for you to respond to promptly.
:mag: :eyes:

3 Likes

No.

Its beyond sad.

Players who spend hour after hour hunting, paying for scents, take their free time for enjoy a game.

And those players who cheat are probably also winning the tournaments…? And Earning more money, more boosts, more coins.

This game is broken.

5 Likes

And Ludia doesn’t give a rats (you know…) Because people keep buying boosts.

2 Likes

This bug benefits US. Please… stay quiet.

1 Like

Haha wow, this is a new level…
This benefits no one, except for the cheaters who abuse it.

12 Likes

Not everyone. So no. This shouldn’t even be possible.

5 Likes

So Ludia, when are you going to compensate the rest of the players with equivalent DNA these people got benefit from bug and exploits?

3 Likes

Luckily this is not as disruptive as that 1 attempt on tenontorex.

30 Likes

It only benefits the few who know how or are lucky enough to be able to exploit it.

It’s an exploit.

2 Likes

Exactly who are these “US” you’re talking about? The Arena is very unbalanced now, you want to make it more unbalanced?

This will not benefit anybody in anyway.

1 Like