Unlock dragons on “Rise of Berk”

I was wondering if you can unlock Barf & Belch, Hookfang and other like them instead of buying them with runes.

1 Like

Good question…I’ve asked the same. Only thing I found out(a’ll late and wrong) is when you build their homes (Snotlot&Twins’) the Dragon costs :confused: 50% less -for a VERY LIMITED TIME!-24hrs methinks…But if you hear/learn otherwise please let me know bc if I gotta buy an with runes? :joy: :laughing: :sweat_smile: that’ll NEVER happen for me :unamused: … Just like Lite Fury…Dragon Rider to get her&have access to the Dragons ONLY she can get? Can’t afford it :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

They were available in Events a long time ago (like 3-4 years) but I don’t think they’ll be happening any time soon. As for the discounts, they did happen after building the respective house, but as far as I know that part was also removed (at least 2 years ago).

2 Likes

No kidding! Thank you that actually makes me feel better! I’d read a post about the discount thing&was miffed I didn’t I know and missed it. Now I don’t feel so bad lol … I mean yeah it still sux can’t get em(at least NOT for a long time, but I save my runes&hardly ever use them nowadays) Thankfully my FB got connected so I get runes to save from there too huge help!

Thanks again Nap good look :yum: again :smirk:
How long have you been a player umm as in RoB wise I mean

1 Like

You’re welcome. About 5 years.

2 Likes