Unlocked CoT Early Somehow

I don’t know how, but I managed to unlock the Mastodon CoT early, with 24 days left. There’s no way I did the requirements of events to unlock CoT.

11 Likes

Hello OstaposaurusBae. Would you mind emailing our team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can look into this? Thanks!

3 Likes

Yesterday, I completed 2 events that unlocked the “Time to Strike” event. As the unlock animation was going on, I went to the “Events” section and the unlock animation continued on the CoT event and I was able to see the first fight.

I exited and went to another area and came back and the event was locked again.

4 Likes

Something strange is going on. :thinking:

This is not new.

3 Likes

You are correct @Cagkan_Coskun this is not new. @Ned this should be extremely easy for the developers to recreate, it’s also not exclusive to the CoT I believe this is the same issue with Battle stage unlocks happening early as well (I can’t test that since I have none to test).

If one of the event bars is completed (say time to strike) and as that event bars animation is completing any event you switch over to that also has an event bar animation also goes through its animation and then unlocks that event as well. If you then complete said event it has been completed, if you log out then the event resets and goes back to its original count needed to unlock.

4 Likes

Thank you for the information, Sionsith! Our team is currently investigating this.

2 Likes

Just tested with my game. It works with battle stages and CoT

1 Like