Ludia Forums

Unmatched some how when offline

Hi I was wondering why for some reason reason my match got unmatched with me when I couldn’t type him when he’s been off line for awhile this is. Adam are you removing are matches if they are off line just asking how we sosphed to a Sher them if we can’t can you please fix this can I m hope that I can rematch him back

I’m sorry that happened, Christie_Legresley. This is an issue that our team is aware of and is working on a fix for.

In the meantime, if you re-match with your matches again, it should begin from where you had left off in the chat.

1 Like

Ok thank you :blush:

Can you please fix this he popped up and I hit to match him so why will it not work not happy you said that this is a problem you trying to fix and why is not that I can’t get back to where I left off with him he was in hthe offline for awhile so when he came back I hit it but for some reason he didn’t match with me so I can leave where I had left off in the story not happy with this at all :slightly_frowning_face::pensive:

Hey there Christie_Legresley. We’re aware of some issues affecting this that we hope to resolve soon and we are also working on expanding the content available!

Please also always feel free to contact our support team if you are encountering any technical issues: support+forums@ludia.com. They’ll be happy to take a look.

Ok, I got a notification that Skylar would unmatch me;; and he’s not even back?? he’s been offline for a while. It’d be devastating if we got unmatched because he’s the one whos been offline and not me…

Yeah same here >.< I think that the issue that they mentioned in this post is for all the characters… (i guess). Yesterday I had like 3 or 4 pop ups of some characters saying that would unmatch me and I’m like panicking XD

I used to get that a lot when I first started playing. I definitely panicked when I goy those messages, and talked to support to confirm it won’t happen, and the ones saying they were going to unmatch never did. Hope that eases your mind a bit!

2 Likes

It does!! I’m glad to read this, thank you for letting us know. :slight_smile: