Ludia Forums

Unofficial JWA Tournament

This is exactly as it sounds, a legit jwa tournament. I was gonna host one just as a fun thing for us to do.

How this will work: I will get a minimum of 8 players and a max of 32 and use random.org to make brackets. From there, I will set a time that a round will have to be completed. One or Both players must have a screenshot/video of the match for credibility. This will continue in til there last match is played and we have a winner.

They will also be themed, and for this first edition, I have 3 possible themes, Canon, Noob, and Famous.

Here are the pools for each:

Canon: Velociraptor, T. rex, T. Rex gen2, Triceratops, Triceratops gen2, stegosaurus, apatosaurus, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Blue, Stegoceratops, Anky, Anky gen2, Dilo, Dilo gen2, Gallimimus, Stygi, Stygi gen2, Parasaurolophus, Maiasaura (in place of hadrosaurus), Pachy, Pteranodon, Brachiosaurus, Spino, Spino gen2, Dimorphodon, Indominus*, Indoraptor* (Does not included indom2 and indo2)

Noob: All commons and rares that are a local, global, daily, or park spawn

Famous: Trex, Trex gen2, Trike, Trike gen2, Stego, Anky, Anky gen2, Dilo, Dilo gen2, Igunaodon, Parasaurolophus, Maiasaura, Apato, Argentino, Diplodocus, Brachiosaurus, Gallimimus, Ornithomimus, Dimetrodon, Dimetrodon gen2, Erliko, Erliko gen2, Hatzegopterus, Queztacoatlus

Which one do y’all want?

• Canon
  • Noob
  • Famous

0 voters

Like this post if you are in for this tournament, and dm me if you have questions. Once we have everyone in, I’ll create a separate place so we can exchange usernames and do this tournament. Please try to keep posting on this topic to a minimum, so we don’t lose the match videos

*may be removed if considered broken

Anyone caught cheating (hacking, glitching, fudging the screenshot) will be automatically disqualified

14 Likes

Im in!
(10)

Can you please explain in simpler words?

1 Like

Basically we do friendly battles and the random thing generates the matchmaking. If a person wins, they have to post a shot of the victory screen. And the bracket elimination system is followed

Can I join this?

You have to like the post and message @th3bub14 if you have any questions.:blush:

I’m in! But…timezones…

1 Like

Well worry about it that when it comes

I want positve this would take off so I wasn’t stressed about it. I’m working on a system

Well whatever it is,I’m still excited

1 Like

Just a bit worried is all

1 Like

Yes

Also thanks to Hypsy for the layman’s interprtation

1 Like

I assume only gen 1 indom and indo are eligible for cannon?

Yes

Like the post if your in

1 Like

Yea, I guess. We don’t want this to be broken as well do we? :sweat_smile:

Nah then indo2 destroys everything, besides indom
and Indo might not be included

Yea, that’s what I meant. If Indo G2 is eligible it would break the whole thing :joy:

1 Like

Already liked! I’ve joined something like this in my alliance and that was fun so it was a no brainer that I wanted to join

Just so you know, any and all are welcome to join, but unless you act know you don’t get a guarantee

Guess I’ll join

I’ll join for fun