Ludia Forums

Update 1.7 soon?

We are officially 40 days without a “big” update! (1 1/3 month!)

They have recently fixed the latest update. So no new update next few months

they usually do this
plus it’s not really fixing as most bugs are still there

Isn’t it like 2 and a half months?

1 Like

What really feels like since last update.

10 Likes

That is what it felt like for 1.5-1.6. Took dang near 3 months.

They have a lot of work to do on 1.7,even if its late,i hope it will be good.

Really, already four weeks have passed since 1.6?
Time flies…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

…when your having fun…
No let’s rephrase that-
…when your raging over mega high level uniques in arena inevitably as a new player…

2 Likes

Just be patient.

Considering it took them three months… then an additional 3 weeks to get 1.6 working. I wouldnt be surprised if 1.7 take a bit longer then your normal patch.

1 Like

Dude, they really need to add in Ceratosaurus, Corythosaurus, Metriacanthosaurus, Dreadnoughtus, Alamosaurus, Mamenchisaurus, Archaeornithomimus, Hoplitosaurus, Kosmoceratops, Giganotosaurus, Troodon, Herrerasaurus, Teratophoneus, Monoykus, Peloroplites, Smilodon, Callovosaurus, Camarasaurus, Cearadactylus, Coelurus, Dryosaurus, Dwarf Elephant, Hadrosaurus, Microceratus, Othnielia, Styracosaurus, Mussasaurus, and Ornitholestes. If you are wondering, I typed this list from both film and novel lists on the official Wikipedia page on cloned animals in Jurassic Park. I will add in those in Jurassic World: Evolution, and Jurassic World: The Game if you want me to. I am that crazy. Anyone else want to join in? (Aquatic species might NOT be a no-go, because you would need to go underwater for that to happen.)

1 Like

I hope at least we can nickname our dinos for the next update

1 Like

We’d finally be able to call all our dracoceratops Rat! We NEED this.

1 Like

I need it as well but not to call draco, but indoraptor instead

1 Like

The best dino will be Compsognatus.

1 Like

It would have been AWESOME if they removed EVERY dino in the game from every area and every global spawn, just for 6-8 months and restarted everything with only new dinos.

We could still use all of our dinos, but can’t level up them anymore.

Or something like that.

Maybe they can make going into and out of a darting session even slower than they did when they went to 1.6.

It takes so long now, I set my phone down to wait for it to come out of a darting session and forget I have the game is going at work all the time. Maybe they can make it take 2 minutes now instead of one to come back to the map.

1 Like

There is leaked aquatic update.

I am fairly confident after the Blue tournament we will have announcements.

1 Like

Is there a image

3 Likes