Update 1.8 slowed my game

Has anyone been having trouble after the update?? My game is super slow now and I tried restarting the game and I tried restarting my phone. Still the same.it’s a waste of time. I’m seriously considering uninstalling the game for good. I have been playing for a long time. Its fustrating.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that the game seems to be slowing down since the last update, @Rebecca1701. Our support team would be happy to investigate if you could send your device information to them here at support+forums@ludia.com. Please make sure to include your support key in the email as well. Thanks!

yes 1.7 went from constant crashes. 1.8 goes to super bad lags.

1 Like

I’m experiance same thing :frowning:

AND in addition, my game all few minutes says
“JWA has been Updated and has to be Restarted” <- that also started with 1.8

2 Likes

Same here. With all those “updates” I wish it would fix itself lol. Then mine will relaunch and then say there’s no internet. So I close the app and I have full service.

“I love this game” said like The Cable Guy when he’s playing basketball.

Mine constantly crashes. I have to relaunch the app after every battle, dart, scent…everything. Ipad 4. Nothing running in the back ground 5 gb spare etc.

The updated version is not working properly on my device. I am facing lots of issues. I am using Windows 10 and it is showing error. Please help me to fix this.

Hey geneliapage, try launching the game on your mobile device and see if you’re still having an issue.

Let me know if you’re still having problems! :smiley:

No its great now on an ipad 4, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like