The GUILDS & GUILE update introduces a new way to experience the Warriors of Waterdeep community with guilds; a new way to earn rewards with battle events, and expands the exploration mode into Waterdeep itself with the Lightfinger Estate.
The features of the GUILDS & GUILE update have led to some renovations at the Yawning Portal:
Guilds are unlocked when you reach Arena 2 in Battle Mode.
You can create or join a guild to chat with other Warriors of Waterdeep players, and to request/donate extra gear cards from other guild members.
Joining a guild is free, but your request must be approved by the Guild Leader.
Creating/Joining/Managing a Guild
For detailed information about creating, joining, and managing a Guild, please see the Guide to Guilds document.
All guild members can send chat messages to other guild members.
The maximum message length is 140 characters.
Players can request specific cards from other guild members, and donate cards to fulfill other requests.
You can have one active gear request at a time. The request remains open for a set amount of time. When the timer expires, you may collect any gear that has been donated.
Note: The number of common and rare cards that you can request increases with your Renown level.
Gear requests appear in the Guild Chat. You may donate gear cards to the requests of other guild members, if you have cards of that hero and type to spare.
As a reward for your gift, you earn gold and XP for the hero related to the gear. For example, if you donate Tommus gear, your Tommus receives XP.
Note: The individual donation limit for cards is indicated in the request. The overall daily donation limit for all requests increases with your Renown level.
Battle Events are a new way to earn prizes by playing Battle Mode.
Battle Event Rules
- Every Battle Event has a Prize List, a number of attempts, and a number of attempts per play session.
- Every victory in Battle Mode adds a step to the Prize List gauge. After a certain number of victories, you can collect a reward from the Prize List.
- Each defeat in Battle Mode removes one of your attempts, but you can continue to play.
- If you have no attempts remaining, you must pay the Refresh cost to continue playing from your current position on the Prize List.
- When all rewards have been claimed the Battle Event is complete!
Note: Playing in a Battle Event is not the same as playing a regular Battle. The key differences are as follows:
- You do not gain or lose trophy points for wins or losses.
- You do not win Battle Chests for a victory.
- However - defeated opponents still count towards earning your Brawl chest.
After halting the mind flayer invasion in the Heartcoil Deeps, the heroes are sent to investigate a disturbance at the mysterious Lightfinger Estate in the Sea Ward of Waterdeep!
The Lightfinger Estate contains new monsters to challenge even the most experienced heroes!
Watch now https://youtu.be/C0aNqaWXOE0
If something happens to your game or connection while opening a card pack or chest, the rewards are automatically added to your inventory. The Recent Rewards popup appears when you return to the game to give you a summary of what was added.
- Expanded matchmaking time in Battle Mode
- The DOMINATE effect now works in Battle Mode as intended
- Various stability and bug fixes
- Rebalanced hero XP
- DISARM effects only block abilities that deal damage
Question(s) still not answered? Then please email us your questions at email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org.Answers are usually delivered within 5 business days (Monday to Friday). However, depending on App updates or unforeseen circumstances there may be additional delays in our response to you.
Twitter : @WOWaterdeep
YouTube: Warriors of Waterdeep
Official Forum: https://forum.ludia.com/c/WarriorsOfWaterdeep
Click the link below & receive FREE GEMS!
CLAIM NOW from your Mobile Device! http://ludia.gg/WOW_DnD_Update11