Ludia Forums

Update 14 - Rallies & Reels

The last version in the apple App Store is listed to be 2 months ago. I have also refreshed my app updates and this one did not show up.

This one is not an Apple only glitch. All of my Android devices are also down after the update. Also stuck at the “gathering information” stage.

Why was an update released while staff away from office under lock-down?

We’re also about to miss today’s Moment of Glory event. Updates, please?

So can I start a guild event as a guild master or is this all run centrally? If the latter - meh. :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t know how long ago maintenance ended, but I’m still getting under maintenance message when I try to log in. I’m not linked to Facebook or Google so I can’t uninstall. Any other options? Thanks.

:shield: Hello Adventurers :shield:

Quick Update:

We are currently in the process of testing a new build that fixes the issue where players are getting stuck on the loading screen after downloading the update.

We ask that people who are stuck, or waiting to see the update appear in their store, remain patient as we try to get the fix out as fast as possible. If your account is connected via Facebook, Google Play or Game Center, you may uninstall and reinstall the game to fix the issue. Before doing so, please take note of your support key in the loading screen as a precautionary measure.

If you are connected as a Guest account, we advise against uninstalling and reinstalling the game at this time. Uninstalling while connected as a guest, will cause all your progress to be lost.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Thank you

2 Likes

I was stuck on the “Gathering Information” screen, and since I did link my account I was able to uninstall and reinstall successfully.

Edit: I am on Android and received the update from Google Play store.

2 Likes

Me neither. No updated app to download on Apple app store for me.

Why haven’t you increased the renown cap? Or enabled people to donate epics?

Still no update on the apple app store. I am going to miss daily missions. I am in Spain and it’s 21h00 :frowning_face:

@Keith, has there been a change to trophy scoring? If not, it seems the trophy rewards in Battle Mode are amiss. In my only battle I was matched against a slightly higher ranked opponent, yet was only rewarded with 16 trophies for victory. [The rewards is usually around 35 trophies for this battle]

While this means little to me as I maintain a lower count, there may be some complaints forthcoming from other players if the revised scoring structure is not outlined. If it is a bug it needs to be corrected.

Hello Orloch,
I have spoken to the team and no changes were made to trophy scoring in this update.

1 Like

Thanks @Keith, i will report this as a bug.

[Edit: I have noted a number of other changes that are not included in the update notes. A full list of changes would be appreciated.]

The ongoing tendency at Ludia of obscuring necessary information from players is poor business practice.

I’m stuck with the still undergoing maintenance screen too scared to delete app and lose the data

We are aware the IOs update is taking much longer than expected to appear. We are working on it and hope to have it out as soon as possible. Currently no ETA.

1 Like

Would we be able to restore purchases From guest accounts using support key?

I had to do that due to a glitch awhile ago and they were able to do it but it took at least a week and seemed very difficult so I’d be really careful going that route if you don’t have to.

@gpinsky1313 Thanks for the insight and potentially saving me from pulling out all my hair !

RIP Moment of Glory for today.

Please, please, please don’t force me to reinstall that other WoW!

Psst. You didn’t hear it from me but… Moment of Glory will happen again tomorrow.
Also If you check your apple store you may see an update 2.6.28 which has the flaw where some people get stuck in the gathering information stage of launch. We are still working on correcting this issue.

We ask that people who are stuck, or waiting to see the update appear in their store, remain patient as we try to get the fix out as fast as possible. If your account is connected via Facebook, Google Play or Game Center, you may uninstall and reinstall the game to fix the issue. Before doing so, please take note of your support key in the loading screen as a precautionary measure.

If you are connected as a Guest account, we advise against uninstalling and reinstalling the game at this time. Uninstalling while connected as a guest, will cause all your progress to be lost.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Thank you

2 Likes