Update 2.13 concept

New creatures

2 Likes

New raids
Friday
The speedy Ornithomimus, massive Brachiosaurus, ferocious Alloraptor, and spiky Diorajasaur join Refrenanten as raids on Friday.
Saturday
The huge Giraffatitan, ferocious Acrocanthosaurus, fast Struthiotyrannus, and lethal Indotaurus join Haast Maximus as raids on Saturday.
The dangerous Spinosaurus, spiny Kentrosaurus, bulky Stegodeus, and massive Geminititan join Hydra Boa as raids on Sunday.

2 Likes

Creature reworks (this is a work in progress more will be added)

3 Likes

You know I think instead of Brachi make it Sorna as its more needed currently

Okay Sonorasaurus will replace Brachiosaurus

Indoraptor should definitely be reworked as well with more resistances and also an Fierce Rampage instead of Armor Piercing.

Okay here’s a reworked Indoraptor
Tried not to make it op
Probably around magnapyritor, Thor, and dracoceratosaurus level
Do you think it’s op

2 Likes

What other creatures should be buffed
Tell me and I’ll do it

@CarChar08 I have never seen a dino go from hot garbage to something that actually looks very viable in the meta. Fantastic rework!!

Thanks so much glad you like it

Reworked Scaphotator 2.0
Just realized the counter was way too op

2 Likes

Here is a buffed refrenantem

I edited the alert nullification ability

2 Likes

The new Indoraptor was designed to be a fast anti-flock creature

1 Like

Love the reworks and new creatures and raid idea’s

Ludia, tengo una idea de un nuevo hibrido legendario que puede dar apoyo en las raids:
descarga (24)

Mod Edit:
Translated from Spanish

Ludia, I have an idea for a new legendary hybrid that can support raids

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Y un Ápex que espero que lo den apoyo, lo estuve pensando desde mucho tiempo:
descarga (22)

Translated from Spanish

And an Apex that I hope you will give it support, I have been thinking about it for a long time

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

This hybrid looks cool but the apex mega hybrid is a hybrid and a superheroes and that is two super hybrids

1 Like

De acuerdo.

MOD EDIT:

Translated from Spanish:

In agreement.

you know this could pass for an update when they only have 2 new creatures and 40 hybrids