Ludia Forums

Update 2.9 dropping soon

Seems to mostly be a balancing update and it’s about gosh darn time. Get ready folks this might be meta earthquake approaching.

16 Likes

I’m intrigued

6 Likes

Definitely especially if this is the resilient nerf, we might finally see the balancing of the two dreaded monster apexes.

1 Like

Interesting! Going to be some flock fliers!

I’m kinda hoping for a boost reshuffle, thinking of ditching Tryko (depending on creature changes).

4 Likes

I thought it would since the hydraboa comes out Sunday. I figured the update would be the following week.

2 Likes

Well notes are this Friday and update on Tuesday. So basically Monday is gonna be the last day of normal raids. We have to wait and see what changes.

3 Likes

Quess they are saving the 3 unqiues for 3.0, im fine with that.
Will take the flyers and the dino changers :pray: for a poukan buff :joy:

6 Likes

Really hyped! :grin:

I really want to see the creature changes😀

1 Like

I’m sorry, but a Counter-Heal? Boy oh boy this is either gonna be a huge flop or an all-encompassing belly-flop onto the meta.

3 Likes

I’m thinking it’s an alert move. Can only heal at a certain amount of hp and it doesnt cleanse.

I dearly hope so.

Or simply 2.10.

True should of said later update :rofl:

Yes please - Poukan buff is my most hoped for change with this update!

5 Likes

A boost reshuffle would be great for this update, allows us to adapt our teams depending on what creatures are affected by the balancing. If there’s not going to be a shuffle, I’ll be disappointed to say the least.

1 Like

Proceeds to still be the worst especially if the other haast hybrid is a flock who is gonna want the useless parrot

1 Like

Its my favourite creature in the game and I have it maxed out

17 Likes

A small legendary flyer hybrid? Could they mean my hybrid? :open_mouth:

5 Likes

:eyes:

2.8 release note images I made

The dodo+dimo hybrid?

23 Likes

Yes. Sometimes they discard leaked creatures for later updates. Argentavis and albertosaurus were leaked for 2.7 and were released on update 2.8

3 Likes