Ludia Forums

Update 53

20210622_130721
Anyone know what that hybrid could possibly be?

11 Likes

lol amazing design :star_struck:

6 Likes

It reminds me of the ankylosaurus + kentrosaurus hybrid from JWA but instead it has a horn

4 Likes

Interesting a new S hybrid, that too an ankylosaurus, so it’s probably gigantic ephalus.

Edit it’s pretty likely it’s gigantocephalus

5 Likes

There is also this.
20210622_131403

10 Likes

The tournament creature is probably daspletosaurus or albertosaurus

I really hope it’s albertosaurus, I used to love it in JPOG.

4 Likes

Albertosaure for sureAlbertosaurus | Jurassic World Evolution Wiki | Fandom

5 Likes

I think the new hybrid, will be gigantocephaus, or aromata, and tric sdna , eino sdna, nodosaure sdna…

3 Likes

Albertosaurus and Ankyntrosaurus, two JWA imports, again! Can’t wait.

Dioraja where :sob::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

but the s hybrid, has a horn and there is no spike on the back, the head looks so different, even the armore and tail have nothing in common, so I am pretty sure this is not it @Jurassic_Fury
Ankyntrosaurus | Jurassic World Alive Wiki | Fandom

20210622_130721

5 Likes

True, probably it might have a different name from Ankyntrosaurus. Looks very similar to it as @Indoraptor08 said. This is probably a Giganocephalus Hybrid…

3 Likes

I was actually hoping for a aromata shybrid

2 Likes

We aren’t ready for tourney shybrids though…

5 Likes

tournament creature 100% sure for Alberto
Super hybrid I quess from gigantocephalus

5 Likes

could be pachyceratops, the armor looks the same, maybe with nodo, or anky sdna that would be really cool

1 Like

Only me is seeing a rhinoceros there😅 at super hybrid

3 Likes

maybe sdna will be cenozoic - it loooks like, who knows?, we shall see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This super hybrid will come from the hybrid from mammoth and elasmotherium(i forgot the name)plus a sdna herbivore…my opinion…

2 Likes

that would be a tournament s hybrid better than indoraptor gen 2. I Belive that Tournament S-hybrids will comes one day, but i think the right time isnt now

1 Like

that is a pretty interesting one, here are all the dino that could be the base creature of the shybrid Giganocephalus, Aromata, pachyceratops and elasmotherium

1 Like