Ludia Forums

Update 53

I just hope it’s Albertosaurus and not Gorgosaurus Gen 2 :scream:

Alive’s Albertosaurus :

Alive’s Gorgosaurus :

The snout of the teased Newsletter carnivore is rounded while Alive’s Albertosaurus snout is more pointy. The horns of the teased creature look a little more similar to Alive’s Gorgosaurus than Albertosaurus. Albertosaurus was said to roam in Canada while Gorgosaurus was too from what I’ve read.

5 Likes

they said new creature
for gen 2 ludia says “new gen 2 is on way” or something like that

I am prety sure for alberto

3 Likes

It is not Cenozoic S-DNA

10 Likes

okay thx for info :smiley:

Also thx for chance to change sdna we will actualy need i am sure thats dream which come true for many players

5 Likes

How you convey info in the most simple way is breathtaking :clap:t4:

7 Likes

It could mean that for once, it’s not an import.

2 Likes

intrigued by this “pack offer” showing VIPs. It might finally be time to blow those LPs I’ve been saving.

4 Likes

Might probably be something like the 75K LPs for a Twin Stygimoloch pack offer or so, just guessing.

2 Likes

Le llaman el Segador de la muerte, un apodo que a juzgar por sus restos fósiles, tenía bien merecido. Se trata del Thanatotheristes degrootorum, una especie de tiranosaurio hasta ahora desconocida que vivió hace 80 millones de años en lo que hoy es Alberta, Canadá.
descarga (1)
Yo creo que puede ser está criatura también pero talvez sea el Alberto

4 Likes

No Amphis, another tournament creature carni.

3 Likes

Translated From Spanish:

They call him the Reaper of Death, a nickname that, judging by his fossil remains, he deserved well. It is the Thanatotheristes degrootorum, a hitherto unknown species of tyrannosaurus that lived 80 million years ago in what is now Alberta, Canada.

I think it could be this creature too, but maybe it’s Alberto

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

5 Likes

Could the new dino be gorgosaurus gen 2 or sumt?

1 Like

its alberto, i am 90% sure

No, its majungasaurus gen 2 100% confirmed :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Isn’t majungasaurus from Madagascar?

King julian too…

3 Likes

I guess we can rule him out too.

Spoiler alert

Spoiler

alberto teaser
so basically a purple t-rex with small horns

1 Like

Here’s what I could get using the Auto feature on Photo Editor :

Coloring is very similar JWA’s Albertosaurus, but again this is an edited photo so there are chances that it could have eaten up a good chunk of the original look. Here is Alive’s Albertosaurus anyway :

4 Likes

i think the shadow affected the final image. I used the brighten and deepen tools in my photo editor, and it gave me the purple alberto

1 Like