Ludia Forums

Update 55 and Scorpius Rex

From the newsletter :

Thanks to @SomeRandomDino for alerting me about this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: interesting news. Probably the dual tournaments of this week’s schedule might have to do with the components of Scorpius.

As it wasn’t specified in Camp Cretaceous S3 what it was made of, JWA took a guessing route with the components so it’ll be interesting to see what JWtG has in store.

18 Likes

I’m expecting some financial compensation now :wink::joy:

6 Likes

dissapointment - better for real dinos, allo as gen 2 and alloraptor or hybrid amphibian instead of this terrible fictional ungly creature

4 Likes

Finally scorpius rex coming to JWTG,i waited for this hybrid for months after coming to JWA and hopefully its not like the bioluminous spinosaurus with para’s crest.

3 Likes

Though I share your opinion about Scorpius, in all fairness it has been to some extent an expected creature in JWtG considering the attention it got in JWA.

Alloraptor is also fictional though. :thinking:

6 Likes

We’ll see. But they could also release it’s components with update 55 unless they plan to make it from something in game

3 Likes

A. Scorpius is canon so he was destined to arrive
B. We can’t have alloraptor because we don’t have allo gen 2 and it’s other component is a raptor squad character that can’t be played

11 Likes

If they use carno and mono gen 2 for scorpius we don’t know if they’re even gonna be tournament

6 Likes

Kinda excited for scorpius rex, interested on what components they’re going to use….

3 Likes

Well bye my dna it was nice to meet you.I just started to work on zalmonodon as i reached park lvl 80 and we are getting a new hybrid which is scorpios rex :rofl:

4 Likes

Also i think allo gen 2 will have the canon battle at big Rock moddel like in jwa so he won’t be accurate neither

4 Likes

I now regrets buying those 4 ornithocheirus

4 Likes

but still looks like a dinosaur

2 Likes

Yes! Finally Scorpius Rex is coming to the game! Can’t wait :smiley:

4 Likes

both creatures look like dinosaurs because the meaning of dinosaur is terrible lizard so it does not depend on the looks of the creature.

3 Likes

this one looks like pug dog - short mouth

1 Like

I mentioned this line in my post

And its a big lizard so that counts as a dino.If it was complete then it would look something like big indoraptor.

2 Likes

I also wonder how will Scorpius Rex look at Evo 4 (Level 31 and above), and if the hybrid will have the Indoraptor animation :thinking:

7 Likes

it looks like with indoraptor animation as it is on four legs

5 Likes

You may be right, but it would be better if it’s gonna have an unique animation.

3 Likes