So here are possible things that could come next patch

• scorpius rex
  • carnotaurus gen 2
  • monolophosaurus gen 2
  • kaprosuchus gen 2 hybrid
  • new s hybrid
  • megalonyx
  • purrusaurus

I say kapro gen 2 could get a hybrid because he is the only gen 2 creature that doesn’t have one and the recent fusion of the other gen 2s we got. I think megalonyx and purrusaurus are possible because purrusaurus is the only amphibian form jurassic world alive and we got albertosaurus a few weeks after it’s release in jwa so we could see megalonyx too

What other things do you think could arrive

4 Likes

Maybe a Kapro gen 2 hybrid with the Kentrosaurus, the KENTROSUCHUS

3 Likes

a spiky kaprosuchus nice one because it wont create an abomination like suppranotitan and gigakylocephalus

3 Likes

In my opinion there is a good chance that Edmontoguanodon and Allo gen 2 will come out!

2 Likes

Or a kaprosuchus +albertosaurus hybrid. Basically gorgosuchus with horns

2 Likes

Yep that too. Although if we have scorpius we would get two new gen 2s so maybe not this patch

3 Likes

albertosaurus looks like carnotaurus+ trex hybrid so its a superhybrid if it gets fused with the kapro gen2

2 Likes

If they make it strong then I’ve no problem but if they make it weak because of kentro then no thanks.

2 Likes

i think it will be pretty decent if the cost is not so high

1 Like

i think you should trust kapro gen because its pretty strong at lvl 40 so im expecting it to be around yudon ferocity and cost should be lower than yudon

Kapro gen2 is barely stronger than trike gen2 and kentro is 2nd worst tourney . But as evident from recent hybrids ludia doesn’t base stats of hybrid on base creatures so there’s hope.

1 Like

actually its the best tourney amphibian so i think it can make the best amphibian tourney hybrid

are we dreaming again guys

1 Like

yea i agree,chromaspinus should be atleast stronger than metriaphodon because para gen 2 is stronger than metriacanthosaurus and the cost is ridiculous i think its better to invest your dna at cerazinosaurus,you can almost buy 2 more copies with that dna

Playable Boss Alpha Coming In update 55 Because Holloween has Coming

1 Like

To be honest I don’t really want another update for now, normally every update introduces some new glitch

1 Like

I want all of the creatures listed to come out in the next update except a new S-Hybrid because it’s going to be hard to collect its S-DNA.

I hear you

1 Like

That is very possible I mean the hybrid is mixed with Iguanodon and Edmontosaurus and yet their both in the game

1 Like

I also think grylenken, andrewtherium and Eremoceros will show up

1 Like