Update 55 predictions

I can’t wait for them to appear, especially Grylenken!

Yep. I don’t think Eremoceros will be stronger than dilophoboa since he is made from weaker components. I say similar stats to Zalmonodon or gorgosuchus is possible

1 Like

Instead Grylenken could be the Dilophoboa of the savannah!

Agreed perhaps even a bit stronger with less health. Maybe they could change andrewtherium to a snow creature similar how they changed wolly rhino to a snow creature although rhinos are savanah

1 Like

If I have my say, I can’t stand wolly rhino being Snow! :unamused:

Technically Woolly Rhino lived in the Ice Age along with Mammoth…

1 Like

True, but I find it unnerving that Cenozoics like Elasmotherium and Brontotherium are Savannah and W.R. no!

1 Like

Yep. I mean why the complete class change but not giving him unique animations then ? Gigantophis had a habitat change but at least he remained cave

1 Like

Do you know I’ve never noticed?
You’re right!

How about Gigantopithecus as a Cenozoic? The creature was in JPB, so I want it in JWTG, too.

1 Like

Maybe with a sloth animation like Eremotherium?

1 Like

Yes he should be added

1 Like

By the way, @Tommy_Paoli this can be a creature idea you can create! :smiley:

1 Like

Gigantophitecus should have it’s signature animations like in jpb

1 Like

I think it’s a great idea!

1 Like

Unlike in jpb gigantophitecus should be a herbivore since orang utans are herbivores. Guess it was more a refference to the yeti theory

1 Like

Here are true facts

Technically, Woolly Rhino is a rhino, so I guessed that’s why they gave it the same animation as the other rhinos

1 Like

I believe I will do it Cenozoic! I think of the Caves!

Yep but i wonder why he got the class change from savanah to snow. Probably because he is a tundra creature but elasmotherium is as well

2 Likes

I think it’s due to the fur!

Wolly Rhino