Ludia Forums

UPDATE: Apex Predators Looks forward to Open Skilled Tournament (thank you for Update Patch 1.7 Ludia)

very well said.

What’s a good way to choose the team for this I’m not sure… My first thought of team is this.

Screenshot_20190502-124931

Not allowed hybrids matey! :slight_smile: get koola in there instead.

2 Likes

Okay I better read the guidelines more xD

1 Like

I did a similar thing! The new beaver lion looks good. :slight_smile:

2 Likes
4 Likes

In behalf of ApexPredators, thank you for hearing us out! Now we have to slowly address other issues… darting, match time out and log in issues !

4 Likes

I will not battle either until it’s fixed

Guess u guys don’t have to boycott now?

4 Likes

See you all in the arena, even level! This is going to be fun and sure challenging! But hey, that’s why we love this game coz we love the challenge.

7 Likes

@Legomin1314 can you apex guys also boycott darting any dinos so that they can give us the old darting system back?

1 Like

We will continue support call for darting issues, log in issues, time out / mid game disconnection…

11 Likes

Darting is a BIG hot button for me. The new sensitivity has left a bad taste in my mouth that won’t go away

But I’m glad issues are being addressed in the arena

4 Likes

Thank you Ludia for listening to your players! Very awesome :clap:

I won 4 battles today and 3 yesterday …didnt lose any since the change over and I only got 70 trophies for my effort…perhaps 80 at most…3 of my dinos have boosts applied as well…not site if that means anything, but I was getting alot more trophies before 1.7 came out

1 Like

Thank you ludia for making the change! Now to prepare. So excited for this tournament!

1 Like

I don’t know how to put together a team of non hybrids put I think at least some of these Dino’s will be in my team. Please come with additions to better it

I mean but*

Dimo is a hybrid so cannot be used. Secodo is very good. Also mono and koola. If you want another bleeder scabby is another option

Have one or two with distraction always . Be prepared for that all mighty Trex!

1 Like