Ludia Forums

Update comes out?

Forgot to add above, the Boss battle rewards have been greatly improved. The chance for coins and food are now 20% each but are in the form of a Pack. The creature rewards get better with each tier. Whether it’s improved enough for your purposes is up to you, but it’s a big step

5 Likes

Can’t hardly wait for it to release for iPhone

1 Like

If you look closely, you can see a preview for the new final badge beacon

3 Likes

Does anyone knows if they updated modded PvP rewards? Since they took dimetrocarnus sdna there is no way of having it without being VIP.

No I just updated and I dont see Dimetro SDNA in the prize wheel of the modded pvp. I would be happy if they add it as im like 100 away from another copy

1 Like

Thanks!! I’m hoping also for this sdna to be added on modded PvP, because if they don’t add it it will take like a year to be the default sdna that they give with daily events :frowning:

1 Like

Me too mate me too. I need that 100ish SDNA for my 3rd copy of dimetro :frowning:
Still a growing player here.

1 Like

@Ned I guess the update is not out for iPhone yet because it’s not showing up just wondering if you know when it will be available

Tolong kenapa Aplikasi Jurassic World the game saya tidak bisa update di play Store tolong Ludia saya tidak menggunakan cheat atau penipuan yang lain

Translated from Indonesian

Please why can’t my Jurassic World the game application update on the play store please my Ludia don’t use any other cheats or scams

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

@Lucky14 ,go to play store, then search (Jurassic World) and finally press the button (update)