Ludia Forums

Update Idea(s)

Updates 2.5 and 2.6 have been quite disappointing. Not many changes or things that we have wanted as a community, But here are a few ideas for update 2.7 and further down the line.

Raid Chat
In the raid lobby, it’s so annoying when one player doesn’t choose the needed dinosaur. That’s why, with a raid chat, you can actually plan out the raids and the moves without using second party apps, such as Discord.

Arena Rebalancing
Matchmaking should be based on boosts and creature levels, not trophies. I have to find weird strategies to fight my opponents’ overly boosted creatures…

Creature Nerfs

Creature Buffs
These are just a few buffs. Feel free to share some of your buffs and nerfs!

New Creatures

If you have any ideas, just post them below!

6 Likes

i think you made rixis even more broken, but very good in general. i like all the buffs and bumpy, also toro. i would like giga.

Attack: 1400-1500
Hp: 4,500
Speed: 108
Crit: 20
fierce strike
lethal wound
Fierce Rampage
speed decrease 100%, bleed resist 50%, vulnerable 100%

1 Like

Remake

2 Likes

I though now, more fierce can counter rixis, like Thor. Also, what is Giga?

I think Spinomaxiums, Inostrancevia lux, Ceratosaurus, and Dodo are too OP. I think for your version of Ceratosaurus, Gashing Wound will do better than Lethat wound, just to keep it balanced.

I’ve said it before and I’m gonna say it again: Dracoceratops is fine! Other than that, I love it, especially bumpy :smiley:

If anything, Dc should not be able to cleanse and be immune to swap prevention. My rework for it makes it a little more balanced so Cunnings counter it. But thanks!

i was saying that rixis is super op now, cuz it can do basically do two ferocious impacts, but one has resilient which is a really good move. giga is short for giganotosaurus, its similar to carcharodontosaurus and mapusaurus, is bigger than t-rex. it lives in argentina. its jurassic world the game and was in jurassic park builder. it would hunt in packs to kill argentinosaurus’ by bleeding them out.

imagine 43 foot long dinos hunting sauropods in packs of 6-12.

Yup, I know what it Giganotosaurus is, or was. Maybe Sarcorixis keeps Immobolize, but it has a delay of 1? This way, it can’t stun on turn 1

Monolo rework
download (5)

If I’m right, you lowered speed and health, and removed distract resistance. I think its current speed is good though. Many creatures at base speed are faster than it.

Epic gorgonopsidianpobrane (3)

2 Likes

yes, yes it very much is.

yes, that would be good. i think people just don’t like ferocious impact with 1300 damage, so i think a damage and speed nerf would be fine. i like ur version a lot, just not the second impact

Ok then, maybe changing Immobilize to delay of 1 and lowering attack to 1100 works. I think the speed is fine, it’s slower than Gryposuchus.

I think keeping Rend Resistance is fine, just reducing it to 50%. It’s mostly a DC counter.I like that you reduced swap prevention resistance. Giving it 2 impacts, one that has revenge, and a Rampage doesn’t work out, it makes it even more broken.

Is it OK now? the reason behind giving it Null Impact is to prevent it from nullifying positive effects every turn, just like magna, Even thor and Indo can beat it now…

1 Like

Yup I think you balanced it now. Thor and Indo can beat it.

2 Likes

You made a great update IMO, the only problem is that you made indoraptor like the most broken creature who ever lived… anyway i love when people make “fan made updates” so thank you so much for taking your time to make this

1 Like