Update? Idk

Why ludia give me a new update without updating a game? I got two new dragon flocks but my game not update? Help ne please is this a bug?

1 Like

Yeah, that was strange. Maybe they will still announce it and what is new.

1 Like

Did anyone else’s seasonal update start midway through the day (so tasks you’d already completed and claimed didn’t count towards it) and with only two days left to do the weekly challenges? Send a very odd choice

2 Likes

Same happened here, but only saw at night, none of my dailies counted

1 Like

At least they have launched the next seasonal events but they all still has to be patient for the next update

I had the same situation. I understand Weekly Tasks always restart at Monday, so shorter time here can be justified. On the other hand Snoggletog could have been started a few days earlier. And it wouldn’t hurt if we were informed in advance what day and time exactly it was scheduled to be opened (for example, on Twitter or by in-game message)…

But with the Daily tasks - fully agree, those who do them in the morning (like me) got punished. I would appreciate if at least my points for them could be taken into account, but so far I am 1 day behind in the race.

1 Like