Ludia Forums

Update needed

The Purple Death is wayyyy too slow at getting one of the six items.

1 Like

Send your riders into travels and prey to get them at the seasonal statues… It takes a pretty long time, but you’ll be able to get it (o^_^) b

2 Likes

Yeah, that purple urchin thing took me forever. I wish you lots of good luck.

2 Likes

It has been two months sitting at 18/45. I need some movement on this issue.

1 Like

Do not trade in any of your collections. When the other collections are all full, any special items you get from journeys, seasonal statues and card packs will have to be purple urchins. At this point you will get 2 or 3 per week. I have now collected all 8 legendary dragons using this method.

2 Likes

Thx for that good advice

1 Like

Buzz: In my case I only got Shellfire in the last week so that collection will not be completed any time soon. Your advice is still very valid.

1 Like

It’s not meant to be quick. It’s meant to be a longer slog so that you think about spending runes and/or buying runes.

1 Like

I almost dropped dead today when the Purple Death gave me a purple urchin.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hookfang showed up with another one!

1 Like

Got another one today. This going to take forever.

1 Like

Congrats. And sorry it is taking so long.

1 Like

Dusting this thread off again. Purple Death has still not given me a purple urchin in all this time. Hookfang has been my biggest helper during this time. Nothing from the seasonal statues. Currently at 31/45. Can you say FOREVER!

1 Like

13 in 6 weeks is about what you would expect. It’s slow but in about another 6 weeks it will be completed. Bright side!!!

2 Likes

The miracle happened!! The Purple Death gave me a purple urchin thing today after MONTHS of searching.

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like

How is the progress going??

1 Like