Ludia Forums

Update on 15 levels/hatch

Where are we on this issue? After Ludia stated that this change was unnecessary and given how much outrage there has been about it, I was hoping we would see a return to 10.

6 Likes

I agree with you, they said they don’t see a reason anymore to make any duty overly difficult or something, yet they still let them hard, no change occurred,which makes me believe that they did that to calm down the players.

6 Likes

The game entered a vicious circle. Because you have to constantly play a single game to make 15 eggs in the hatch. This was very common. I have to, because the mission is not complete. exploration was imagination. There is neither energy nor time to play. Collect eggs. The game is officially locked, no one is aware of it ?

1 Like

Maybe they feel that this is something that can be pushed to the next big update? So that the update can be seen as one massive improvement (arena, fixing what they broke, making other improvements, etc)

If that is the case, I highly disagree with this tactic. All it is is pomp and circumstance. Trying to push everything together to make it seem like something to be lauded when the update should be able to stand on it’s own without them throwing in ‘We listened to you!! You’re welcome!’

Maybe I’m being cynical. Maybe I’m just salty. But after all this time, after all these complaints, after their own admittance, I really don’t think this should have been anything more than ‘oops our bad, this was poorly thought out’ and then fixed. This shouldn’t have taken this long. It’s not a massive change. And if their excuse pertains, somehow, to the arena, yet again it’s something that should have been implemented right when it was released.

All this does is give me the feeling they’re trying to starve us of these things (runes, scales, eggs), and make us desperate for the items so that when arena does come out, those of us that weren’t really interested are not given much of a choice, or are grateful that we’re being given the opportunity to get the items that we were able to get perfectly fine before.

But that’s just me. I’ve kind of lost a lot of trust with them over that last update.

2 Likes

I think they are trying to push us to buy sheep and eggs

2 Likes

There sure have been an awful lot of eggie sales as of late :thinking:

I started to get bored of the game I played very fondly. Everyone who wrote to everyone who tried to tell you but understood that your goal is to sell eggs. Then I say. Why do I make a purchase in a boring game that I don’t enjoy? I used to make regular purchases before the hatch became 15 eggs and 15 level up. I don’t feel like it anymore, and I’m sure everyone thinks like me. So what’s so commercial think about kadae right? the game is such a mass! and you’re still not fixing it! I don’t feel like playing. I can’t look at other games from constantly trying to collect eggs. friends chests while developers already have. Why are you pushing us so hard and bored ??? You have updated nothing has changed. The update was like a joke. I want to understand but I’m sorry I can’t understand. Do you want us to quit the game? Want to delete? one touch was enough but we wanted to be patient. we waited for you to fix. But you advertised eggs for a fee! We love this game. I think you should know the asset. We do not play in the game lovingly do not buy it now understand. I’m not taking anything anymore. I always got it before the update. you will not buy without fixing. you should hear our voice now please listen to us everyone screams should give an answer now @ned @marcus

3 Likes

I also used to buy the minor resource packs as they did seem to be decent value. But ever since the changes I can’t bring myself to buy anything. I also just simply laugh pretty hard at the 30 and 50 dollar packs. Ludia obviously has a drastically different idea of what their 4 star dragons are worth than I do. I wouldn’t buy them at half that price, I dont think I would buy them at a ⅓ of that price.

3 Likes

They do not care. sorry. I’m cool from my favorite game.

ı agree with you ı was bored because of some missions especially hatch 15 eggs and 15 level up againg and again .Begin of the game ı bought lots of packet but now ı dont want please do something two or three months ago everything was perfect ago (especially new update) we like this game and we want to play but some missions must be arranged @marcus @ned

2 Likes

@Marcus and @Ned it is not big deal number 15, the problem is because I am playing only those 4 missions, Hatch 15 eggs, Gain 15 levevs and win 7 battles and complete 3 duties. Where are train 1 dragon, hatch 1 color dragon, defeat 50 dragons?

3 Likes

Interestingly my alt barely gets level 15, maybe once a day. I wait for it to do level ups. My main gets it every other duty like clockwork. Don’t recall the last hatch color on main, while alt gets a few a day.

2 Likes

should at least inspire us And you should encourage . so I’ve been playing less. do you really want this? to play less means to delete the game soon. many of my friends were bored and wiped. making things difficult can hurt you, but you don’t care and hear us. Make me happy and I’il buy it with pleasure. otherwise we will say goodbye to all of us … Please HEAR US :pray:t2:

1 Like

I won’t write another word anymore. Hope and patience over me. I want to play dragon game. This was egg cooking game. I’m very, very bored. we waited patiently. Goodbye.

Hello Vikings,

All your feedback are always shared with our team of Developers. This is probably not the answer that you’re looking for, but I have no new information that I can share with all of you at the moment. Thank you for understanding!

1 Like