Update on going unboosted

Got to my highest streak especially now it’s a certain koopa helping a lot with this indos and erlidoms as Suchotators
image image

I’ve honestly felt both anger and frustration but only for a bit felt way more accomplished than anything else. Yet as every day boosts are sold it get harder and hard to stay in a constant positive light on the matter. I even think I MIGHT HAVE TO BOOST to play, but I’m not sure since I hate the boost system

Although I’m open to suggestions and opinions
So should I

• Go Boosted once more
  • remain unboosted and fight against the tyrants of the arena

0 voters

2 Likes

Eh. If you’re not sure about whether you should pick up boosts again, I think you might as well keep playing unboosted longer. If it’s too bad and you just have to pick up boosts again later, at least you won’t look back the next day with uncertainty and wonder whether you should’ve left them off.

2 Likes

Ya but still it’s hard but I want to keep going but idk how much longer I can

I just battle until I get 4 incubators. Trophy count doesn’t matter too much. The monthly rewards from the arena aren’t that exceptional anyway.

1 Like

Not yet, at least… The monthly ranking prizes are going up the arena exclusives list. We’ll be getting Gen 1 Irritator in April, and Gen 2 Baryonix in June. Until then though, no, they’re garbage

2 Likes

I say keep at it. I see you’ve dropped some of your Uniques too. Just keep experimenting with different teams now and then. You can be way more flexible thanks to being unboosted.
I’ve managed to get all the way up to 4992 with an unboosted level 20-21 team.

One creature I’ve been wanting to try out is Indominus rex G2, but I’ve run out of coin again:unamused:. Time to wait for the next Strike tower.

1 Like

i’d stay unboosted for a bit longer. You can always boost, but going back is hard.
make a game plan for when you decide to go back to boosting (if you ever do). what are you going to boost first. What is going to stay on your team no matter what. then work out from there. Am i going to boost all at once, or spread it out over a period of time.

1 Like

Screenshot_20200127-125549_JW Alive

I have stayed unboosted since boosts 2.0. I have bounced between 5100-5300 easily and even managed to make 5496 which is my highest ever in the game. Literally no reason to boost. Maybe I’d climb a couple hundred more trophies…maybe I’d get wrecked by more whales. I’m doing just as good and even better without!

1 Like