Update recap?

Could someone pls give me a quick rundown of which creatures will be nerfed/buffed damage wise in the new patch? I know I could just read the whole update but honestly I’m just interested in the legendary creatures and it’s too much to go thru, would be greatly appreciated:)

And based on that, what should I change in my team? I’m close to getting indoraptor and I’m thinking of subbing Tragod out, just can’t stand even using it.

Put in spinotasuchus. Superiority strike only cleanses distraction now. Monomimus had all of its health removed because cry babies claimed it was too good. Monostego and indominus got stronger. And most counter attack dinos now have armor piercing counter.

1 Like

now after the buff, monostegotops becomes quite strong …so next time will it be nerfed?

Pretty much. People will cry about it and ludia will weaken it or take away its health or something.

then tryko, tryo, spinotashuchus, all these 3 are becoming very tough

I hear it now. “THERE’S NO WAY TO GET RID OF BLEED. SPINOTAHSUCHUS IS TOO OP!”

1 Like

every 3 months, change this and change that…ludia receives more real cash from coin and dna sales…this is the bad thing of democracy…

1 Like

Jus click on Creature Changes

not sure about the detail…

by receiving DNAs from group members, what to pay in exchange? (DNAs, coins, hard cash?!) will there an open market for specific DNAs?