Update: Sarcomimus V2.0

Well well well, look who’s back again…

Hi all! First, thank you all so much for the feedback on the first Sarcomimus proposal Presenting, the Sarcomimus!, I was honestly taken aback by the amount of interaction and healthy discussion in the comments! So, without further ado,

RE-PRESENTING THE S A R C O M I M U S

Sarcomimus

How’d I do?

• This creature is Above Satisfactory
  • This creature is Satisfactory
  • This creature is Below Satisfactory
  • This creature is Not Satisfactory (Too OP, Too Underpowered)

0 voters

Did you like/agree with the new changes? (Don’t be afraid to tell me in the comments!)

• I like and agree with this creatures rebalancing!
  • I like this creature, but don’t necessarily like how you rebalanced it
  • I agree with the rebalancing, but don’t necessarily like the creature
  • I nor agree or like this creature or its rebalancing

0 voters

3 Likes

It seems really good for an epic hybrid… I would say make it a legendary, but it could function as an epic and not be too OP.

4 Likes

Feeling like making a concept art for this creature c:

1 Like

Sarcosuchus + Ornithomimus = Suchomimus but it’s Jurassic Park 3

1 Like

Really? That’s so kind of you! Please let me know if you do and I’ll be sure to update the photo for the creatures silhouette, but please don’t feel obligated to, that’s an extremely kind request and I entirely understand that art isn’t free or easy to do.

Ironically that was the first name that popped into my head when I was looking at name combos lol

1 Like

I was thinking about reducing its damage and increasing its health more earlier on, but for the earliest level of play that this thing would see I think it would be quite balanced against the current meta. It’s niche is meant for locking down solid damage on those big health resilient creatures like diplodocus, and nodopatasaurus, while also being more of a soft counter to the monsters in that tier like Megalotops and a good few flock creatures. However it does just straight up lose matchups against Indominus Rex GEN 2, Velosorachos, Blue, Majundaboa, Titanaboa, etc.

2 Likes

It would be absolutely no problem to do it! I drew it last night but I just need to take a pic and the concept art would be on here.

1 Like

Here it is!

3 Likes

very nice! :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks! As you can see, I tried to keep that little blue stripe that Ornithomimus has, and altered a couple colors. Thanks again!

3 Likes