Ludia Forums

Update shut down game can save battle progress pls

I am very tired for this

sometime I don’ t know why when starting battle will stuck at that loading scene ,normally it happen many times but I just think “fine,there only 30 minute=3 energy” but this times happen on the event it cost 8 energy how expensive isn’it? also same happen on alpha battle too

well,this game is just wasting my love from toothless and times also challenging my patient . play until now i just what ask myself when i will uninstall this game if this problem cannot be fix

so sad

1 Like

Is it maybe an internet connection problem? Also check if you have space on your phone. Some games run slower and less efficiently when there is low space, just because they might not be able to load in everything

Hey TROUBLEUestion_Frida, I’m sorry to hear that you are having loading issues with the game. As @Swoop had suggested, please make sure that you have enough internal storage on your device and that you’re connected to a stable internet connection while playing. Also, try closing any background apps you have opened while you’re playing the game and see if that helps. There are also some troubleshooting steps from our FAQ that could fix the issue as well: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/dragons-titan-uprising/?s=troubleshooting&f=why-did-my-game-close-unexpectedly&l=en
If you’re still having problems after trying those steps, do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.