Update stuck on load screen

I am currently stuck on the load screen after updating in the Play Store. I even uninstalled and reinstalled (which was a doozy trying to get to connect back to FB) but now I’m stuck exactly where I was the first time I tried to open after updating. Tips? Suggestions (other than be patient, lol)?

Hey Lottie, could you try the troubleshooting steps here and see if it helps you load into the game: Stuck on loaded screen of game?
Let me know if you’re still having trouble after trying those steps.

1 Like

Thanks Ned! Looks like I needed to ‘forget’ home wifi and do this update on Data. Afterwards I closed and tried again on Wifi and it ended up stuck again. So I guess it’s data only for a bit (which stinks because there is only 2 rooms in my house that will let me connect to data well. Lol). Oh well…at least I have Unlimited! LOL thanks again!

1 Like

A tip, disconnect the game from Facebook. Only connect to google play. For me, Facebook has given me loading issues several times. Got tired of that and removed it. Since then, no more problems!

ned, i can’t update to current version.

jwa–>10058–>app store–>jwa–>10058–>app store–>jwa–>10058–>app store–>jwa–>10058–>app store

Hey Cl_L, are you able to go into the app store and manually update the game there? If you’re on an Android device, go into the Google Play store and select “My apps & games.” For Apple devices, go into the store and tap on the Updates tab, from there swipe down and hold till you see a loading sign, then see if the update appears on the list. If you’re still having issues, reach out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they’ll be happy to try and assist you.

Hi Ned…me again. Is there going to be a fix to the Wifi connection issue? I can’t connect to any wifi and play the game, not just my home wifi. Data is so unstable when inside that I lose battle after battle due to losing connection and not being able to reconnect fast enough. I’d love my wifi back. Thanks!

Hey Lottie, I’m not really sure why the game would not work when you’re connected to WiFi, but that sounds really strange that it’s only having issues with WiFi networks. If possible, could you try launching the game on a different device while connected to WiFi? Our team might be able to provide some additional troubleshooting as well if you reached out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key. Also depending on where you are located, could you try changing the time zone setting on your device to either New York or Toronto and see if that helps?