Ludia Forums

Updating and installing issues

I’m having a problem updating and installing the game. I have tried everything, clearing up and cleaning space on my phone but still the error messages continue. I would like some help advice.

Is anyone else going through this with the game? Is it the game? My phone? I don’t know what to do and if this is a glitch. I feel like I’m going crazy and wondering if it’s just me

Please Help

Hey Priscilla_Cruz, I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble installing the game. Could you please contact our support team at support+lovelink@ludia.com so our team can take a look and assist you?

Thanks!

I did. Someone named Tim emailed me back and they mentioned a support key but I’m unable to provide one since I can’t install the game on my Pixel 3a at all to retrieve it from the in app settings on game

I wrote back and told him that and perhaps the support team can help me another way but honestly I feel it’s unlikely. I really don’t understand why it’s not installing if I clean space from phone as well as other apps. I went as far as rebooting my phone, removing my Google account etc. I’m just beside myself at this point

I apologize for the long entry. I able to play on my second phone. I just liked having the game on both of them and being able to mix things up with different matches

Thanks for reaching out :blush: