Ludia Forums

Upgrade the spinosaurus and utahraptor

The game Is very cool.But the spinosaurus must be legendary and lutahraptor must be super rare while spinotasuchus must be the strongest because the spinosaurus was the largest theropod of all while utahraptor was the largest raptror.

1 Like

Well the spinosaurus was a piscivore … utahraptor it’s ok because he have a hybrid. And spinotahsuchus is more strong than indominus… whats the problem??

3 Likes

Spinotasuchus DOES have higher ferocity than Indominus Rex Gen 1 at level 40. Indoraptor>Spinotasuchus tho.

2 Likes

Ludia’s idea of stats isn’t realistic. A full grown Argentinosaurus can be killed by a baby Tanycolagreus with a swipe of its tail. Argentinosaurus stomping on it gives it a scratch. Giga is a rare…Proceratosaurus is a VIP. Ludia gives random stats regardless of the dino in real life (excluding T rex, I rex and Indoraptor).

2 Likes

Spinosaurus is a star, so it should be legendary, but utah isn’t, so if you want that, have fun finding out that spinoraptor got nerfed because of a legendary and a common

1 Like

No way! T Rex wins over Spinosaurus in every single way and deserves the position for its better eyesight, larger Bite force,higher intelligence,higher speed. The only thing Spinosaurus was good at was showing how large it can be,not a rex or spino fanboy ,but there is no way Spinosaurus should deserve more than Giganotosaurus,if there is anything,Giganotosaurus is under rated. Spinosaurus was mostly Aquatic and came to land only for breeding and switching rivers. Utahraptor deserves being a Super Rare and Velociraptor deserves common.

2 Likes

Spinoraptor would be the worst legendary hybrid ,but because of being a legendary hybrid it would cost way more than it should,Koolasaurus , a legendary and a rare is so bad,no wonder how bad Spinoraptor will be with a legendary and a common,plus it will imbalance PvE of many players who have Spinoraptor

1 Like

Utahraptor was the biggest dinosaur from the species Dromeosauridae,Velociraptor was as tiny as a Chicken , a Cassowary can be more threatening,not Velociraptor .

1 Like

I totally agree, Spinosaurus is NOT how they depicted it in JP3. And yea it’s no fanboi debate, but it’s actual facts…

2 Likes

Yeah, Im a mosa fanboy though…hail the water

Yep… your name says “Poseidon” too XD

2 Likes

To your rescue,Mosasaurus is a Level 90 Battle Stage Unlock and it has an amazing feeding animation!

2 Likes

What about Unayrhynchus(Uranium Cool Ranch Doritos), its a rare(Rhamphorhynchus) and a legendary(Unaysaurus), I mean, its pretty meh

1 Like

Not as meh as a legendary with a common could be,there are 3 legendary hybrids that have the composition of Rare-Legendary .

One is good(Erliphosaurus), one medium(Uranium Cool Ranch Doritos) and one bad(Super Kool-Aid)

Not really, I am not including tournament hybrids, only regular legendaries, Suchoripterus ,Unayrhynchus and Koolasaurus all are bad,the only reason my Suchoripterus is level 20 is because it is really bad.

Erliphosaurus is weak for a hybrid of a tournament creature and regular one,Allonogmius is extremely weak.

Jurassic Park 3.Beautiful film.But spinosaurus killed T-Rex.

1 Like

Bro, utahraptor was the biggest Raptor.

Wanna know something else? Beautiful History. T Rex and Spinosaurus lived 30 million years apart from each other,in totally different ecosystems under totally different lifestyles and totally different meals.

1 Like