Ludia Forums

URGENT - No one can open the app on iOS

It seems the app is completely broken for iOS users. Multiple reports from my clan that no one can get the app to open on iOS. It crashes as soon as it tries to start loading.

Are you aware and working on a fix?

6 Likes

Not only is it this game but all Ludia games in general. Jwa seems to be doing the same exact thing.

1 Like

Same here. Keep on being kicked to the home screen.

I can’t get in either!!

Same here. Closes while loading

Why is it that IOS users seem to be punished the most? I hope you are working on a fix as I type this.

Does android have problems? ?? just ios?

I can’t open my app. I thought maybe I should offload the app and then reinstall it. Not sure what to do.

As soon as they fix it, i will demand compensation. For being limited me to reaching 5 star Barf & Belch. You should all do it.

1 Like

Yup mine has been down for 2 hours now as well on IOS. I have hard reset my phone and deleted and reinstalled the app twice and still broken.

2 Likes

@ned @Marcus an answer please ?

Just subscribed the VIP , then can’t play​:sob::sob:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yes i can open now but my account disappeared. How to get back my account.

Hey EmasNaga, if your game account was either linked to Facebook or Google Play, please try reconnecting to them either through the main menu or the in-game Settings menu.

If you’re still having issues with your account, do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com. If you have your support key, please include it in the email as well.

Thank you!

It’s loading now but gets stuck on loading screen whenever I try to play any round…

I still can get back my account. I already send my needed info &support via email to support+forums@ludia.com

1 Like

After the ios crashed, I still can’t get back my account. Look like I can’t play for this weekend tournament. Please help.

After the ios crashed, I still can’t get back my account. Look like I can’t play for this weekend tournament. Please help.

1 Like