Ludia Forums

Useless dragons bought accidentally

So I’ve been really sick for ages and unable to play. I went to get the free draft and before I tapped the button, my earphone cord touched the button to get 1000 runes worth of dragons that I cannot use (all my 2 star dragons are maxed out)!!! I have been saving up runes for literally months to get the 4000 rune premium draft pack, I had gotten to 1978 runes. Now I’m really upset.

I read somewhere that you cannot ask for a refund, so I am always really careful to be sure what I want. Has anyone actually been able to get a refund of any sort when something like this has happened?

I really love this game, mostly because of the awesome dragon designs and the somewhat tactical gameplay. I don’t want this to lead to me deleting this game and lose all my love for it. I was even thinking of using real money to get runes in the near future.

2 Likes

I did the same thing before, an extra sale option before purchase would be wonderful.

2 Likes

They will refund half your purchase one time only

2 Likes

That would be really helpful, and stop anyone getting upset.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know! I may send a message to the support team then. :smiley:

3 Likes

hello2 developer, more and more people complaining about this. about time to do some action. as runes are hard to get and primary resource that worth some money even.
i did this twice, the first time, they gave 500 runes back to me. 2nd time though, it’s a no no.

the sooner the confirmation button to use runes applied, the better, so no one else will lose their runes accidentally

hope to hear the good news soon from you guys.

4 Likes