Ludia Forums

Using new Dinos in battle arena

Hi,
It would be good if user is given option to de-level Dinos and get coins back. This way user can level up new Dino’s and battle arena will become interesting…Currently in arena there are same old Dino’s…and we r not able to use new Dino’s as we don’t have enough coins to level those…

1 Like

I like the idea, but people can easily take advantage of this it it’s put into effect

Hey @Piyush_Divecha, thanks much for posting your suggestion! We really appreciate this :wink:

1 Like

Hi,
I want to try newer Dino’s in battle arena. Problem is I don’t have enough coins to level Dino’s to a particular level so that Dino is competitive in battle. If we see arena it is filled with same Dino’s. There are so many new good Dino’s to try. Any suggestion? I suggested de-leveling Dino and earning coins but not sure if that idea can be taken. Any other suggestion. I should be able to use any Dino in battle and it should be competitive. Maybe there should be new arena where Dino is leveled up to level 26 and we can earn incubator and trophy. Thank you