Utahsin swapped out nearly dead, came back full health NOT a bot

Bug Description: In battle, my opponent swapped out a nearly dead Utahsin. Later they brought them back in and it had full health. Not a bot, this person is in my past opponents list, and when looking at the profile, I was able to send a friend request.

I can provide the name to Ludia staff, but don’t want to call anyone out here.

Area is was found in: Jurassic Ruins

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Not sure, it’s the first time I can confirm seeing it against a non-bot.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Once so far.

What type of device are you using: iPhone 8, updated iOS

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Well, now that’s freaky. I still have a pending friend request from this account, but now they are no longer in my recent opponents.

Bot after all? Weird that I could see them in recents for a while and send a friend request. I can’t believe they were a cheater that happened to get nailed in the small window between our battle and now.

Is there a list of bot names for me to reference?

Is it a nonsense name with two words just crammed together?

KingCam. If you’re real, sorry. This isn’t a call out, just a bug report.

What’s odd besides seeing them in opponents, if it’s a bot, is that they have a profile and trophy count.

ETA: The trophy count has been changing.

Hmm… I haven’t seen a bot with that name but what you describe sounds like what a bot would do.

Hey Bunners, contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can investigate further and see what might have happened during your match.

I had the same sort of thing happen to me today, someone I was battling had 2 of the same Dino?! It was so weird. They just brought 1 out after the other.

Same here. Two I-rexes, switched a severely wounded one for a full health one…

You mean like TheMaxx?

Only kidding! :joy::joy:

Hi Ned,

Can I take your reply as that Ludia logs all battles play by play and can tell if such problems are bugs or cheats? So say I think something really funky happened, I can give my player name and my opponents name, round about time and my match can be looked up and reviewed?

I believe this ended up being a bot, but it had bizarre interactions

1. I could see it in recent opponents for about 5 minutes after the battle. After that, the account never popped up in recents again.

2. It let me make a friend request

2a) The timer for 3 days to respond never counted below 2 days and 23 hours, the name swapped between the name I “friended” and Guest. After a several days it did just disappear.

1. I could look at the profile the entire time because it was a pending friend request. The trophies changed up and down periodically, but the dinos never changed.

2. Eventually the pending request disappeared and it I never saw my friend again sniff

I stole this name from that old MTV cartoon. I love that show.

JWA actually wouldn’t allow the name I normally use for gaming, even though I don’t think it’s inappropriate. It blocked every variation of it that I tried, so I had to make something up real quick.

Hey Oriondestiny, our team has a procedure for their investigation, and I’m not really sure what they are but if you’re having any issues, feel free to contact them, and they’ll try their best to assist you.