Utahsino or Allosino?

Gona start building towards one or the other. I understand both are very different and fulfill different roles on each persons team. But over all just wondering which you guys prefer. I’m pretty sure if I remember correctly utahsino got nerfed previously but he still does have a unique, but I gotta be honest that allosino looks amazing! Let me kno wut u all think!

I have neither, because of lack of Sinoceratops DNA, but frequently encounter both in Jurassic Ruins. My opinion, go for Utahsinoraptor!

1 Like

Yeah sinoceratops doesn’t like to say hi often. I just got some from today’s strike event which is why I’m starting to think about building towards one of them.

I prefer Allosino because I really want to get my trex off my team and it’s a perfect replacement

1 Like

I’m going for Allosinosaurus cause Allosaurus thrives in my area. When another Sinoceratops event comes I could probably get Allosinosaurus. My Allosaurus is already 15. In the long run I’d prefer Utahsinoraptor but Utahraptor DNA seems to be going for Spinotahraptor.

1 Like

Both are now very good dinos. Allosino is the best early access shield breaking dino right now. IC often allows it to make a late strike it often wouldn’t get off and besides that it breaks shields and has high attack and health.

UtahS is fast at 126 but not quite the speed demons the high end 129+ group is right now (Monomi, Pyrri, Dilorach,etc) however it also has instant charge. Instant charge serves UrahS very well because it’s natural speed allows it to use Instant Charge, stun the opponent, and go again if faster which is often the case.

If you cannot hold out for Tryko then Allosino will do that job well. If you can then you can go the UtahS route and eventually get Utarinex which is quite probably the best dino in the game right now. Only you know what speed you build these dinos and whether you have the patience to go that way though. You can do both but of course this will take much longer.

2 Likes

Allosino is a genetic dead end, utahsino grows into a murder machine

4 Likes

Utahsino. I really regret making Allosino at all due to the shortage of Sinoceratops DNA. The benefits of Allosino’s big bites are negated by its slow speed - I really don’t think I ever took anything out with mine, and on the flip side I’ve never had an Allosino take any of my dinosaurs out. Almost everything else in Jurassic Ruins is faster than Allosino and because of that it can be two shotted by most of the tanks it was designed to crush. It really needs a buff. Utahsino on the other hand is a beast on a good day.

1 Like

Utasino by far is the choice to go. Hardly see anyone use allosino anymore. It’s way too slow. Fought a couple allosinos with utasino, usually win due to the fact that it’s speed and priority is faster. Unless allo gets a crit. With Utasino you can work on the utarinex in the future. Easily one of the best dinos in the game atm. Don’t underestimate this beauty. Distracting impact, critical impact, and instant charge can be super deadly. When you put it in a combo, expect to frustrate your opponent :grin:

2 Likes

This is a sad, true and funny comment all in one :smiley:

1 Like

I just faced my first Utahsinoraptor just now, even tho it was level 16 it dwindled my Indominus down to about half health. (Would’ve KO’ed it if it’s cloak didn’t work twice, dodging both Crit chance and Instant Charge.). It was beautiful. The Utahsinoraptor not Indominus’s Cloak working.

1 Like

Utahsino also beats Stegod head to head, that mystical dino that seems to cause such unwarranted confusion around here.

the critical is crazy…slower then 126 would be punched heavily

1 Like