Utahsino or Erlidom?

Two totally different dinos, but am trying to replace draco. My erli is a 22 and would take up all of the boosts I have been trying to save. 20 Utahsino would use up my 8k of Sino and I have 30k Utah. I think applying the saved boosts would be better used on utahsino and hoped to confirm.
My current team, most are boosted 4-6.

1 Like

Personally I’d opt for Erlidom since I feel that between Rinex, Dilorach and Tenontorex you’ve already got a lot of what Utahsino brings to the table. Either way would be apretty solid option though in my opinion

2 Likes

I’ve never had too much “luck” with cloaking or evading which makes me lean towards Utahsino. Erlidoms double rampage sure is effective if it survives that first hit though. I have Tenonto at 5-5-5 and regret it a bit.

2 Likes

Imagine using all that on utahsino and it then gets nerfed. Which is more likely over erlidom.

2 Likes

I’d go with Erlidominus as well. Rinex and the queen (Utasino) have a very similar moveset. Erli’s cloak is very effective against Indoraptors attempting to dodge (> 50%… I wonder if it’s coded that way). Its speed won’t need a lot of additional boosts either.

If I hadn’t played for a year - before Rinex’s nerfs and the queen’s buffs - I would opt for Utahsino now… just as effective and beautiful. But I can’t invest all my Sinoceratops… alliance awards are bound to change at some point.

So my vote goes for Erlidominus :slightly_smiling_face:

Full disclosure: I like cloaking dinos… I Rex did not get benched until I had Erlidominus.

1 Like

Erlidom will need more boosts to get close to team avg damage and health. The rampage that Utah is lacking makes up for it some even with ic.

My Erlidom is the golden gun that usually gets me most wins. I highly recommend it.

I have trouble with cloaks and dodges working as well, but I rarely use the cloak on it. Just rampage, strike&run, repeat. Most times I use cloak it’s just to trick people

Utasino is highly versatile though so it’d just be about filling gaps of what you need. If I were you I’d keep up with the rinex instead with your sino dna and go for erlidom

1 Like

I can understand being iffy around Cloak to be fair, especially with how frail it is compared to I-Rex. Though in honesty I often find Erli puts in work without using Cloak, unless I’m going balls to the wall against an enemy Thor lol

1 Like

I’m in zone 1 for more erliko, but cringe at the thought of buying epic scents. Prior to 1.7 I didn’t mind spending some money on the game. Things changed :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes