Utahsino or Rinex?

I have enough DNA to get Utahsino to 20 but I was wondering if I should stop there and make Utarinex. I don’t see a lot of Dracorex and Utahsino has easier components compared to it. I was wondering if somebody else who has both can tell me the benefits of both and whether I should keep with Utahsino or go with Utarinex.

I have both in my team, totally different except for IC. I have no regretts in creating Rinex.

1 Like

Rinex all the way <3

1 Like

It’ll be a long journey getting the Dracorex DNA but if they ever do an event with him I’m good.

I run both as well as they both bring something different to a team… rinex is great for countering stuff like thor…where utasino excels as a one shot+… in where they one shot their current target with a critical impact then use the distraction/instant charge on the next dino in.

1 Like

Utahsino is my jam. My ace since I made her. I see players with rinex but it just doesn’t impress me.

2 Likes

I use Utahsino, and I consider her my best team member currently. I’ve faced against Rinex several times, but they’ve never caused me as many problems as other’s Utahsino have.

2 Likes

Utahsino if boosted well ie attack above 2k+, can cause quite a bit of pain, usually cost me 2 dinos before it’s taken out, which by then the battle is lost :smile:

1 Like

I have also raised the same question a few months ago. Now my Utasino is at 24 and Rinex is still not unlocked.
Rinex is a running dino which does not suit my play style. Utasino is great for me. The cycle Distract > Critical Impact > Instant Charge (or any other order) is endless.

1 Like