V.I.P. joining link broken.?

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: trying to purchase V.I.P. subscription to join V.I.P. membership

Area is was found in: in game shop

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- open up in game shop
Step 2 - proceed to * V.I.P. section to join but fails every time i try activating it / using it clicking on the * join now link * .?.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every time tried so far it has been 23 tries all failures as i keep getting a pop up message that says : the product is currently unavailable ??

What type of device are you using: Android mobile phone using Android V9.1.1

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) pictures attached so that you can see what i mean.?.

Screenshot_2020-02-29-10-12-36-37 Screenshot_2020-02-29-10-12-43-40

1 Like

Heads are gunna ROLL for this O_O

why would anyone want to pay for this game anyways?

my subscription just ran out a day or so ago, and my darting progress has been cut in half, same goes for coin collecting.

this game is a pay to win garbage fest and im seriously considering messaging ludia to delete all of my progress so i can leave with no attachments left.

Hey JoeVolcano27, I’m sorry that you were having this issue.

If this is still happening, could I ask you to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a better look at this?

Thanks!

just a heads up, this also happens on my account as well. Both the Banner in the VIP store and the Join now VIP inc give the same message.

1 Like

Thanks, Qiew! I’ll let our team know.

@Qiew @JoeVolcano27, may I ask if you were previously a VIP member? Also, does the same message appear when you tap the VIP button from within your profile settings?

1 Like

I had the same issue, but there is an easy fix.
Go to account settings and click the yellow vip button there, it works as of saturday.
As ned mentioned above^

previously was a member.
and tapping on the VIP button in the settings works.
wonder what’s causing the ones in the store to not work.

1 Like