Valentine LightFury

Where is she? I thought she was supposed to be here today?

5 Likes

Me too.
I don’t know why about that delay. They don’t respond to this even on facebook. That so strange.

1 Like

Now, we can get her but we lost 3 days to get TP from her event and we cant get her trust points from Flight Club too. Why ???

1 Like

Because they forgot to start it 3 days ago and they’re too lazy to fix the timer properly!

1 Like

The time of the event is not exactly as on the announced calendar. Please extend more days of this event as your announcement !

2 Likes

She’s supposedly in the duty or alpha chests but isn’t displayed for some reason, so we are limited on some points but they will help. I need one more copy and I need to purchase runes to get enough restarts and chests to guarantee it. I hope we can get an extension or some points in the Terror Mail.

1 Like

They need to extend the time of this event as scheduled. That’s the way to show respect to the Vikings. For now, they remain silent.

1 Like

Hey Vikings, I’m sorry to hear that the Lighfury event started later than expected.

The event has now been extended for 3 days.

4 Likes

Thanks so much for this. @Ned

2 Likes

Thanks for what you did. @Ned

2 Likes

The count down is stuck … :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hi Ned, I’m worried that if Maeve’s Heart event starts, Valentine Light Fury’s trust points in Flight Club chest will be changed to Maeve’s Heart’s trust points! Will that happen? Or we will have both of them until their events end?
P/s : The trust points of Valentine Light Fury in FC chest had gone. This problem will be changed or not? Please let us know. Tks.

1 Like

Hey there, Minh_Huynh. I believe that you should get Trust Points from both dragons. If that is not the case, please send an email to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yep, I will do like you said.
Thanks for your support @Ned .

2 Likes

This is getting totally ridiculous. Game crashes on opening title page and never loads.

1 Like