Valentine's Scent Refusing to Drop? Just Me?

Curious if anyone else is having this problem…

I’ve probably spun about 100-150 of the regular (now heart-shaped) drop zone tiles in the last 8hrs and that little pink scent pod simply refuses to drop. :sob:

It doesn’t exactly make or break the game… just mildly irritating…

2 Likes

Keep on spinning, I am sure it will drop for u very soon, I already got mine.

2 Likes

I just got one. Was hoping Titanoboa was in it but no.

1 Like

I just got one from spinning an event drop! It doesn’t look like it’s supposed to be in them. After I got it, the event drop showed the icon for regular scent being maxed out, but I got the valentines scent instead of the regular one.

1 Like

I just got two valentine day scents, 1 from the pink and one from the green… sorry.

But tbh, I’m not too interested in the scent, I don’t run indoraptor, erlidom, tenrex, or rinex. I do plan to take out Thor, the only thing I’m interested is allo g2 and for sure I won’t get any allo g2. If we could I’d trade you… 1500 for 1 scent, so if you want both my scents, 3000 for both.

1 Like

I got Interaction from the green drops as well. Something’s off, but I don’t mind.

I got this scent from a regular drop after maybe 50 of 'em.

2 Likes

It’s appear to be drop by the weekly dinos drop box. I realized it accidentally.

I must have been really lucky today, I’ve got one from pink drop and two from green.

The special scents are often a pain to get. I had my coins less than 2k from max and everything else full before it would drop.

It’s not just you or this particular scent.

5 Likes

That’s quite unlucky.
With previous ones like harvest scent, sometimes I had them on the first spin, sometimes just like you right now.

Got two FIP Interactions from green drops just now and one a few hours ago. Quite odd…

I’ve gotten at least 30 Interactions and 10 Irresistible Scents from gree drops today

1 Like

Sshhhhh!!! Now they gonna fix it!

1 Like

What. WHAT

You heard him.
Don’t tell anyone!

yeah i got 2 pink scents today too

Spin green and keep quiet!

1 Like

Guys, it’s obvious, isn’t it? There are infinite “interactions” Because it’s Valentine’s Day. :kissing_heart::wink: Lootya, you dirty dog :smirk:

Also, the interactions only give a fraction of DNA. So I guess they decided it’s okay to let this one go.