Ludia Forums

Valhallas Finest ~5000BP Seeks members

Hey,

I will make a clan for the dragon fighters around 5K BP. Feel free to reply and I will write you on the list. Activity is the most important feature for the members, so dont be scared just because you dont got 5K BP.

• FarmerJay
  • FarmerJay wife
  • Ocarina588
  • Gorehowl
  • Annrace
  • Petrus6475
  • AJ_Kong
  • Gouldy
  • Sensey
  • Kenny_Dep
  • Kenny_Dep GF
  • Legendael
  • RealBishop

This is a temporary list of the people who replied to the post. When the update come we will see about the numbers I can fit in the clan, your activity and BP. I hope that I wont have to go under 4.5K BP. My goal is to get the best clan in the game.

Seems like my other post always go missing when I edit OP. So lets just use this one and I will be carefull :slight_smile:

Sometimes the system will flag posts that are longer than normal so a moderator has to manually review them.

@Sara So the best thing to do is not make post to long i guess?

Or just be patient while a moderator reads it though and approves it. We also have “trust levels” on this forum. Given you are a new user that also may be why your posts are being hidden. This will stop happening so often once your trust level increases naturally via forum activity.

1 Like

Just noticed my nick ingame is Gorehowl82 btw :grin:

1 Like

please invite me. lv33 very active

my id: CR7#3343

thanks, see you guys soon

Were full mate :slight_smile:

Got a active squad that I love right now.

I was removed from the clan or this is a bug?

No need to take this talk in public. I have written you a DM in here. Hope to hear back from you.

//Farmer Jay

okay, just leave me a message when you need active member. anyway, i’m at 4896 now…5k in sight… thanks anyway

i have 4900, if you are still looking for members. TicoCar -5951

Hey Alenka :slight_smile:

I just filled the clan up today, I got 1 in my clan who maybe is getting a little tired of the game. So may I write back if a spot opens up? Would be nice to see a picture of your squad aswell. You can DM it to me if you want to :slight_smile:

//Farmer Jay

Same to you as i said to Alenka. Just filled the clan up. But would be nice if you will send a screenshot of your team to me. Then I will keep in touch.

//Farmer Jay

my main team

4 and 5 stars teams, need to improve using duplicates that i cannot breed or draft until now

hope to hear from you soon…

Hey CR7, I’ve got a spot open in my clan! TheFinestFuries

We’re all pretty active and those that chat are really nice!

check your mailbox. hope to hear from you soon