Valka - why&what's up with it?

After you build Valka’s /sanctuary/Titan trainer why does it become a tab with a timer? Jw…Does anyone have any advice&or suggestions or tricks+tips on using said sanctuary? Thank You in advance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ok welp thanks for visiting&being :speak_no_evil: so I guess I continue to stumble waste time and resources :disappointed:

So idk the actual point on titan training no seeing a difference like in brawl/gauntlet…

1 Like

I left that game due to the odd slowness to the progression of this game.

2 Likes

Yeah I know right definitely have to waitttttttttttt for ten years just to accumulate this to do that so you can upgrade this :unamused: ! I do like the game but there’s a whole lotta crud to put up with…glitches&game crash galore :weary:

1 Like

Valka training is an interruption in the normal level progression. You can train at the academy up to 51, 90 and 134; at those levels, you have to do Valka training before you can resume normal feeding and training. IIRC there is also a much larger jump in stats (at least wood/fish collecting) compared to other levels. I don’t know about “tips and tricks” for using it, it’s just part of leveling up your dragons, same as the regular academy (and eventually the dome academy).

p.s. the success chance is seriously rigged and the associated text is blatant lies. A “fair” chance doesn’t mean 50%, more like 10%. I’m not sure even an “excellent” chance is 50%. You probably will not succeed until the “probability pie” is >75% full. (Actually, it may not be as bad at 51, but it definitely is at 90 and 134… and the improvement in odds at 90/134 is really slow, although it depends greatly on the dragon.)

3 Likes

:grinning: Thank You Robocat ! Good look! You straight :100: on the whole rigged gig situation, or so I’m finding out… It was just weird because I have an egg that takes 4 :confused: of 5 days to hatch it got a side tab timer and then Valka’s did the same thing… I didn’t know if I tried titan training whilst the timer was still going it would make it harder to do? Or something like that.

2 Likes

Oh I definitely feel ya there…like watching paint dry&grass grow sometimes…NOT playing as much as before… :unamused::disappointed_relieved::dizzy_face:

1 Like