Ludia Forums

Valkyries is looking for Warriors!

Valkyries is in search of active players. We have a discord, though it isn’t mandatory where we will share strategies and info with our team. It isn’t a closed group, but players inactive for 3 days or more will be booted. We don’t have a power cap, but we expect to have a group that is active and will communicate. Send me a pic of your roster and name and if you can agree to my 2 rules, you’re in!

1. Be Active
  2. Have fun!

I understand that we all have lives such as work, school, etc. but all you need do is take 2 seconds to say “I won’t make it.” Just as a courtesy! Other than that, if you love HTTYD and love to play, I’d love to have you!

Thanks!

Bumping post

Looking for a clan 4300bp lvl 27, very active
Dv8sian#6468

I’ll make room!

Sent request!

Since I have not been successful in recruiting to my own clan… I’ll be abandoning it soon.

I’m in Australia, which means that new Alphas arrive at 1am. Thus I wouldn’t be able to play until 6-7 hours later. If there is a chance that I’d still get the opportunity to defend Berk at that time, I’d like to join you… (your clan name is very similar to mine).

Thanks for your consideration.

1 Like

Of course we’d love to have you! Since my group isn’t closed, we may have to coordinate a time where I can send a request and you get in successfully. I’m a night owl, so I’ll stay up late if I have to! Just let me know if you’re still interested and when you’d like to try this!

Bumping post